South Africa's Parliament Votes to Confiscate White-Owned Land

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, so we can't address this specific issue without conflating it to the extreme so you don't get hurt feelings?
The topic is whites having land taken from them, being singled out, murdered and tortured.

Wan't to discuss anything else? Make a thread. Until then cut the hyperbole, virtue signalling and invective because you look foolish.
If you're insinuating whites are the victims of racism, it's already been established calling something 'racist' is a Marxist invention.

If you're insinuating whites are the victims of racism, it's already been established calling something 'racist' is a Marxist invention.

Did I say racism?
That's your favourite word.

It's lost all meaning to me.

Dude its not racism

Remember the kkk board discussed this previously, its due to the genetics of white people being superior, of course they commit less crimes and are therefore more likely to be victims!!!!

If the murder rate is higher for a minority, it's a stat that deserves discussion.

Robbery with aggravating circumstances occurs when a person uses a gun or weapon to unlawfully and intentionally forcefully remove property belonging to another person.
In 2016/17, 140,956 robberies with aggravating circumstances were recorded. This is a 6.4% increase from 2015/16.

The robbery with aggravating circumstances rate increased from 241.1 in 2015/16 to 252.4 in 2016/17.
On average, 386.2 robberies with aggravating circumstances were recorded each day.

In 2016/17, the police recorded 16,717 carjacking incidents in South Africa. This was the highest number recorded in the past ten years.
The hijacking of cars increased 14.5% from the 2015/16 figure of 14,602.
On average, 45.8 cars were hijacked per day in 2016/17. Over half of the crimes occurred in Gauteng.

A house burglary is committed when a person “unlawfully and intentionally breaks into a building” with the intention to take something on the premises.
It was reported as the most feared crime in South Africa in the 2016/17 Victims of crime survey.
In 2016/17, 246,654 house burglaries were recorded – an average of 675.8 houses every day.
The house burglary rate decreased from 455.9 in 2015/16 to 441.7 in 2016/17.
South Africa’s 2016/17 victims of crime survey revealed that 28.3% of house burglary victims did not report the crime to the police because they thought the police would not act.

Robbery with aggravating circumstances occurs when a person uses a gun or weapon to unlawfully and intentionally forcefully remove property belonging to another person.
In 2016/17, 140,956 robberies with aggravating circumstances were recorded. This is a 6.4% increase from 2015/16.

The robbery with aggravating circumstances rate increased from 241.1 in 2015/16 to 252.4 in 2016/17.
On average, 386.2 robberies with aggravating circumstances were recorded each day.

In 2016/17, the police recorded 16,717 carjacking incidents in South Africa. This was the highest number recorded in the past ten years.
The hijacking of cars increased 14.5% from the 2015/16 figure of 14,602.
On average, 45.8 cars were hijacked per day in 2016/17. Over half of the crimes occurred in Gauteng.

A house burglary is committed when a person “unlawfully and intentionally breaks into a building” with the intention to take something on the premises.
It was reported as the most feared crime in South Africa in the 2016/17 Victims of crime survey.
In 2016/17, 246,654 house burglaries were recorded – an average of 675.8 houses every day.
The house burglary rate decreased from 455.9 in 2015/16 to 441.7 in 2016/17.
South Africa’s 2016/17 victims of crime survey revealed that 28.3% of house burglary victims did not report the crime to the police because they thought the police would not act.
Second last paragraph is confusing quotes two different house burglary rates for 2016/17

Oh, so we can't address this specific issue without conflating it to the extreme so you don't get hurt feelings?
The topic is whites having land taken from them, being singled out, murdered and tortured.

Wan't to discuss anything else? Make a thread. Until then cut the hyperbole, virtue signalling and invective because you look foolish.

I don't have hurt feelings, I am just pointing out that you & the rest of the vile racists are twisting stats in order to have whinge about white farmers having a tough time. Boo hoo. They aren't special & aren't being attacked any more than every other South African.

I don't have hurt feelings, I am just pointing out that you & the rest of the vile racists are twisting stats in order to have whinge about white farmers having a tough time. Boo hoo. They aren't special & aren't being attacked any more than every other South African.

Firstly, hyperbole again. Using the term 'racist' with such frequency takes any legitimate power from the word.
Secondly, boo hoo? Children being raped and slaughtered is 'Boo Hoo'?
Thirdly, It is mainly blacks committing these atrocities against the whites but ALSO other blacks. What is the solution?
Standing with your fingers in your ears shouting racism until you're blue in the face? The problem in that country is black crime. Fact.

Sorry my bad on rereading the first is number of houses per day and the latter is houses per (I'm guessing) 100,000 houses per year.

I'm guessing it would be something like you have suggested because it looks in line with the proportions of the robbery stats.

You can keep saying that it has lost all meaning to you until you are blue in the face, you continue to prove that you are nothing more than a vile racist.

How do I prove it?
And be assured I want legitimate examples before I decide to take action against your constant baiting and slanderous comments.

Be assured you can take whatever action you want, you are full of s**t.

so you have no proof at all.
You are a fraud, liar and a disingenuous fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that in order to improve the quality of "discussion" on Bigfooty, we should all chip in and buy Number37 a thesaurus.

I have a better idea, if you are going to have a discussion about crime in South Africa how about you discuss all the crime in South Africa..howboutdat?

Do you have any proof, before I take action...bwahahahahahaha
I feel bad for you. Every thread I see you in, your feelings-based posts are horrifically countered by facts. You dismiss stories of rape, torture and murder with "boo hoo". Please seek help.

I feel bad for you. Every thread I see you in, your feelings-based posts are horrifically countered by facts. You dismiss stories of rape, torture and murder with "boo hoo". Please seek help.

The ONLY stories of rape, torture and murder that you and your ilk want to discuss are related to white South Africans when the FACTS are that stories of rape, torture and murder are common to ALL South Africans.

Where were you and your ilk when the stories of rape, torture and murder related to Rohingas?
Where was your hero Dutton?

You pick and choose your victims of crime based on nothing more than the colour of their skin, you & your ilk are sick, vile human beings.

The ONLY stories of rape, torture and murder that you and your ilk want to discuss are related to white South Africans when the FACTS are that stories of rape, torture and murder are common to ALL South Africans.

Where were you and your ilk when the stories of rape, torture and murder related to Rohingas?

You pick and choose your victims of crime based on nothing more than the colour of their skin, you & your ilk are sick, vile human beings.

and who are committing these rapes, tortures etc etc?

They're also common to all humans. I suppose that means we should help nobody.

Related to the Rohingya? Does that mean the torture and murder that the Rohingya conducted against the military and police as well? Because that happened.

Anyway Dutton was probably busy taking in an Australian record 19 thousand refugees through the UNHCR each year. They don't have to be Rohingya in order to count as worthy refugees.

You pick and choose your victims of crime based on nothing more than the colour of their skin

South African. White. Farmers. That's 3, and the white part is due to the situation with white farmers being stripped of their land without compensation. Dutton is commenting only on white farmers because all of this is only happening to white farmers.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back