Political Discussion part #2 - Let’s go out for 10 Big Macs at the Engadine Maccas!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m out and can’t follow it, whats happening?
Going to be very tight.

I'm sticking with my prediction of neither party having a majority & Liberals end up forming government down the track.

Interested in what, if any, tv they’re watching re election coverage. ABC for me as it’s the most thorough.
I watched a bit of 9 & 7 before I took the dog for a walk to the pub and gave up when I saw arguing between party members and some f***ing digital presentation of a robot Tredrea kicking a goal.
Seriously WTF?

Whatever happens hopefully it's obvious the Libs need a new leader. Marshall is a dullard who inspires no one.

I like Tarzia and Duluk. Perhaps a bit young now. Need a few more years in the system.
He's about as exciting as watching paint dry. Wouldn't expect him to do anything to improve the state, so on that front, he has a very low pass mark from me, which I still expect he wouldn't be able to beat.

I look forward to watching Rob Lucas and Vickie Chapman have to take a back seat to a dullard Premier Marshall.

No chance. Pass the popcorn.
We know what happened to the SA Liberals last time they replaced their elected premier...

Interested in what, if any, tv they’re watching re election coverage. ABC for me as it’s the most thorough.
I watched a bit of 9 & 7 before I took the dog for a walk to the pub and gave up when I saw arguing between party members and some f***ing digital presentation of a robot Tredrea kicking a goal.
Seriously WTF?

ABC is always the best - a good balance of presenters, and the ever knowledgable (and impartial) Antony Green. No stupid graphics, and no petty arguments.

Closest you get to a sideshow on the ABC is Antony Green having issues with the computer :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back