Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

PsnL0HO.gif
Hate. Not sure if its been done but please is thete any chance you could create one for Cotch's head nod just before the bounce at the start of the 3rd quarter. "We've got this"

And if you watch super closely at the EXACT moment of contact in Towno's tackle check out how Crouch's head snaps back, such is the force

I've been re watching all our wins from last season (just watched our triumph over lolnorf last night). Complete with riveting commentary from Basil 'Leaf has more personality' Zempilas and Luke Dudcy.

Have also been watching random WWE clips the last few nights too and just imagined Jim Ross' commentary as Towna snapped Crouch in half.

"GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! HE'S BEEN BROKEN IN HALF. SOMEONE RING THE DAMN BELL SIREN AND GET THE PARAMEDICS!" - makes the memory of that tackle much funnier. :p

upload_2018-3-16_12-27-50.png

Thanks for everything Hate, so good.

It took this 46yo noob a fair while (I don't know how to accurately trim gif restrictions for BF avs)

But took your work and happy enough. Never had an animated Av before. Love it!

Cotch was responding to Jack Graham, who’s just said (if my lip reading is any good):

“Hey Bossman, is it ok if I keep making my boyhood hero Sloaner look like a second-rate hack for one more quarter?!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been re watching all our wins from last season (just watched our triumph over lolnorf last night). Complete with riveting commentary from Basil 'Leaf has more personality' Zempilas and Luke Dudcy.

Have also been watching random WWE clips the last few nights too and just imagined Jim Ross' commentary as Towna snapped Crouch in half.

"GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! HE'S BEEN BROKEN IN HALF. SOMEONE RING THE DAMN BELL SIREN AND GET THE PARAMEDICS!" - makes the memory of that tackle much funnier. :p

View attachment 470451
Legit laughed out loud. Now, off to youtube....

I just want to add two more gifs to this from footage I stumbled across recently that wasn't (?) aired live.

This footage further shows the love, passion, emotion and how hard he rides for the club. It's why we love the great man.

a2omcsC.gif

I7VKpZM.gif

I just want to add two more gifs to this from footage I stumbled across recently that wasn't (?) aired live.

This footage further shows the love, passion, emotion and how hard he rides for the club. It's why we love the great man.

a2omcsC.gif

I7VKpZM.gif
Awesome!! There's been a few bits and pieces shown over the years of Richo in the commentary box watching a Richmond game on the monitors and he's doing similar things. Would love to watch a two hour film of just one camera on him through the whole GF :D
The best one is the day of the victory in Sydney for 9 in a row when he's watching the last few seconds.

Awesome!! There's been a few bits and pieces shown over the years of Richo in the commentary box watching a Richmond game on the monitors and he's doing similar things. Would love to watch a two hour film of just one camera on him through the whole GF :D
The best one is the day of the victory in Sydney for 9 in a row when he's watching the last few seconds.
It's bloody hilarious. The bloke death rides the club like no one else. He can't even control his own body.

The Cho is that unusual blend of legend player (loved by all, Richmond & non Richmond) and passionate supporter like the rest of us... I can't say anything about him that others haven't said already. Just an incredibly likeable person....

Last edited:
The Cho is that unusual blend of legend player (loved by all, Richmond & non Richmond) and passionate supporter like the rest of us... I can't say anything about him thatvothers haven't said. Just an incredibly likeable person....
And so so humble

a2omcsC.gif

I7VKpZM.gif
Is it just me or does timmy Watson look like richard de netali?

a2omcsC.gif

I7VKpZM.gif
Hate can do a gif or Richo on the side of the stage raising his arms up when Cotch and Dimma lift the cup? All 3 are in shot on the Break the Fall doco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back