Women's Footy AFLW and MFC Women's General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Likely to be pretty important, you'd imagine.

If that goal is kicked 9-10 point lead with some momentum.

Really poor ball use from the Dees. Getting carried away with the wind and bombing long

But she instantly dropped to the knees on contact - they shouldn't be rewarding that s**t.

Agree I don't like it, but they've been paying high contact all night. Players need to adapt to the umpires.

2 goals 7 behinds with the wind. That's what will cost them.

Very poor ball users in the back half. I'd play Paxman across half back.

That was some good "goalkeeping"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to see the umpires have a standard and stick to it. The girls got pumped by number 10 from the green team. It’s like watching uncle Jeff umpire the local under 17s and has a sly pineapple on the result!

It's pretty raw still, but i am very proud of our ladies. Against the breeze and against umpiring they threw everything they had at this game. Sure some other games costed us our chance, but i can't fault them on this last one. They didn't rock up round 23 style, they gave it their all and as heartbreaking as it was i am a very proud supporter of this woman's side. This will sting us and the players for a while, but well done girls. Not a perfect season, but you left nothing out there when it was all on the line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back