AFLW 2018 - go you Crow girls!

How excited are you to to follow the AFLW in 2018?

• Maximal anticipation, Can't bloody wait - back-to-back, yeah baby!

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Excited and eager to see the girls defend their title!

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • Excited enough to see some footy action

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Neutral - likely will watch some games, not bothered if I have other things to do on the day

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Negative Nellie - just can't get any excitement, even if watching girls kicking some balls

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Strongly opposed to AFLW - bring back State of Origin instead..or AFLX..I only want to see men!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I fear for the safety of Radiojake tomorrow..

Come on Crows girls, this year would be unbelievable turnaround if you can get the win tomorrow!
I shall be the 1st to put my hand up if they make it. I thought they had missed

Great turnaround and a lot of egg on my face

No need to feel ashamed, I'm sure any Crows fans would have had major doubts after the first 2 rounds. Especially with Phillips's injury causing further doubts.
It's not a sure thing yet, so tomorrow's game is going to be HUGE!!

I was worried about a wooden spoon for the girls after R2. Inspired by Phillips and Randall, great effort to get back in contention.
Just like last year, win tomorrow and we’re in. Talk about déjà vu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Likewise.

So Daisy fails again when it matters the most. When will the media wake up to the fact she' just a normal player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was actually a really exciting match to watch as a neutral. A bit tense when it got down to two points with a couple of minutes to go, though! I was scared there would be a quick point and then a kick-in gone awry...

Over to you Crows. Pretty incredible to think that if we go down or draw, it will be Brisbane in the GF, the least likely of the five teams still in contention 30 hours ago. Let's see if we can deny them again!

Also, I don't know if this makes me a jerk or something, but it makes me irrationally happy to see Tayla Harris' team get the wooden spoon after she screwed Brisbane last year. Hell, they'd probably win the premiership this year if she'd stayed. If we lose, I hope they get it just to spite her.

Will Brennan be afforded the Cotchin Rule where the captain of Melbourne based team is not suspended for the GF with a reportable incident. Brennan responsible for a head slam tackle.
The fact the Dees player was pretty quick to her feet would suggest she will be fine. She looks injured to me as well

Don't quite get the Daisy hate

She still is by far the most decorated female footballer in the country by a long way
Her profile causes her ability to be unreasonably inflated. There are better players in her own team that don't get as much love, which is a bit irritating.

Back