Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: East Side Hawks vs Mt. Buller Demons at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for my tardiness, sausageroll , RL has gotten in the way. Let's catch up for beers on the wing at the 10 minute mark of the first quarter. We'll play with 16 for the rest of the quarter while we catch up on things.
If it's anything like last week I will have already been moved to the back pocket by that time so count me in :thumbsu:

Bears v Royals have tried to take the SFA back to season 10. Their match thread is currently on page 8.
There’s also a distinct lack of Headless in their thread, another hallmark of Season 10 :p

Sorry for my tardiness, sausageroll , RL has gotten in the way. Let's catch up for beers on the wing at the 10 minute mark of the first quarter. We'll play with 16 for the rest of the quarter while we catch up on things.
My quick math tells me that you’re expecting RodneyDangerfield will be benched by then if we’re playing with 16...

Are there some nervous punters around? Less than 24 hours to see if the sim rips me off the ground unmercifully in the first quarter.

Brought to you by Big Footy media:

Just like bold brows, full lips are here to stay. Ever since Kylie Jenner took to Instagram with full plump lips, women have taken to the clinic for injections but if you don’t like the idea of needles or are struggling to over-apply your lip liner – we now have the solution! SUPERLIPS will give you give you your fullest lips yet—no filler appointment required.

Thanks

Last edited:
Why did you bother playing for the Hawks? Seems sort of degrading.
Trying to put the rest of the competition on a level playing field with me.

It didn’t work, I’m still the greatest, but playing for the Hawks reduced the margin from what it might have otherwise been.

Trying to put the rest of the competition on a level playing field with me.

It didn’t work, I’m still the greatest, but playing for the Hawks reduced the margin from what it might have otherwise been.

First thing the Hawks have ever been good for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the most goals ever in a game?

Asking for a friend.
I'd stick with one goal for now if I were you... don't get dragged.

If you can achieve that, then start to look at new goals that are even more ambitious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back