Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: East Side Hawks vs Mt. Buller Demons at Waverley Park

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Am I missing something?
whereami.gif

That's it isn't it? Is it an in joke?
Can you give me clue?

It's my first day, come on!

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
I'm not even the most intelligent person in this conversation.

I wish I knew how to do that cross the word out thing you did. I would butcher that like nobody's business
I've seen strikethrough in the posting options on other forums but for some reason it's on on here. I know Yakker has used it a couple of times on here but I guess he copied and pasted from somewhere else.

I used this site...
https://www.piliapp.com/cool-text/strikethrough-text/

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
I am funny though. Maybe not to other people but every time I post I pause just for a moment to chuckle at my quick wit and dry mouth (cross that word out) sense of humor
I like you. I hope the Hawks fall in a hole and miss the finals though because I don't want to see you more than once a season ;)

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
I like you.
Most people do eventually
I hope the Hawks fall in a hole and miss the finals though because I don't want to see you more than once a season
I like your enthusiasm but as I tell my son, try to make your goals more realistic. Mowing lawns is an honourable profession

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
Most people do eventually

I like your enthusiasm but as I tell my son, try to make your goals more realistic. Mowing lawns is an honourable profession
Great! Send him over to Mt Buller at the end of the home and away season so the ground is perfectly prepared for our home finals :thumbsu:

Back