Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don’t think that was a melt by Mou. Why are people so quick to label everything a melt these days? Irritating trend for me that is. Sky played the whole 12 minutes, and the only thing I reckon he is missing is that people are complaining about the manner in which they lost, rather than the loss itself.

Don’t think that was a melt by Mou. Why are people so quick to label everything a melt these days? Irritating trend for me that is. Sky played the whole 12 minutes, and the only thing I reckon he is missing is that people are complaining about the manner in which they lost, rather than the loss itself.

It couldn't have been more of a melt if he went to the registry office and changed his name to Melty McMeltface.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I don't mind what Mourinho has said. United haven't been great since Fergie left and it shouldn't be their devine right to make the champions league QF

I wonder if Spurs will get yet another easy side next round. AFC Wimbledon, Newport, Rochdale and Swansea?

Is this the FA cup or the J Paint Trophy?
Not much difference to Utd or Chelsea. Not our faults you, Arse and City got knocked out early.

Utd: derby, yeovil, Hudds, Brighton
Chelsea: Norwich, Newcastle, Hull and Leicester.

Neither has been a hard run either

We can't all get West Brom at home
Or Everton in a merseyside derby. 2 prem sides straight off the bat.

Would have loved to have been gifted 3 games before playing a side above 3rd div quality.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It couldn't have been more of a melt if he went to the registry office and changed his name to Melty McMeltface.
I think he was pretty measured in what he said, apart from the fact that I don’t think he fully understands the word heritage. The heritage of Man Utd would certainly expect to put the likes of Sevilla away. Recent history is what he should have said - of which he is a part of. You could also argue it was a bit of a sleight on Sir Alex

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Or Everton in a merseyside derby. 2 prem sides straight off the bat.

Would have loved to have been gifted 3 games before playing a side above 3rd div quality.
We have had an easy draw no doubting that. You got the luck draw wise in the CL whilst we certainly didn’t though. Bit of a pointless Moan Ross

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I think he was pretty measured in what he said, apart from the fact that I don’t think he fully understands the word heritage. The heritage of Man Utd would certainly expect to put the likes of Sevilla away. Recent history is what he should have said - of which he is a part of. You could also argue it was a bit of a sleight on Sir Alex
I like the way he says hairy-tidge

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
2nd best after Eriksen. Eriksen winning the ball back led to the Lamela goal
Lamela won the ball for the first. I reckon he's been involved in just about every attacking move we've had so far.

Concerning how anonymous sonny has been for large parts of the game

Back