Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonders area bit of an underdog today. Everyone is wishing the two milestone men good luck in their match which evidently is against the Wonders. Love a good underdog story, just like when we were the underdogs in the S21 grand Final. Bet we'll have the same outcome today, a victory

Wonders area bit of an underdog today. Everyone is wishing the two milestone men good luck in their match which evidently is against the Wonders. Love a good underdog story, just like when we were the underdogs in the S21 grand Final. Bet we'll have the same outcome today, a victory

Everyone?

I have been wishing nothing but a benching in the first 5 minutes and a heavy loss for the flog Itsmyshow

Go Wonders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone?

I have been wishing nothing but a benching in the first 5 minutes and a heavy loss for the flog Itsmyshow

Go Wonders.
Fantastic! Come and talk to my guys at the front of the ground at around 4:30 and we can get you tickets in the front row of the end the Warriors are kicking into. I expect you to use the word flog for the entire contest and expect you to make a difference to his goal kicking technique. Can I trust you with such a task?

Fantastic! Come and talk to my guys at the front of the ground at around 4:30 and we can get you tickets in the front row of the end the Warriors are kicking into. I expect you to use the word flog for the entire contest and expect you to make a difference to his goal kicking technique. Can I trust you with such a task?
Alternatively he can sit in a bath tub full of crushed doritos.

Seems like a lot of effort.

But he is the floggiest of all flogs.

Done.

Alternatively he can sit in a bath tub full of crushed doritos.

I like this option. Can you please supply some salsa dip and sour cream?

Seems like a lot of effort.

But he is the floggiest of all flogs.

Done.
Don't make me give the job to Storm20, I'll have to pull him out of the ressies and he wouldn't like that. He's on the biggest comeback trail the Wonders have ever seen

Don't make me give the job to Storm20, I'll have to pull him out of the ressies and he wouldn't like that. He's on the biggest comeback trail the Wonders have ever seen

Yeh true. The comeback started back in S16? He will get there eventually....

She gave me an ultimatum. Didn't really like the answer. I then got to learn all about everything thats apparently wrong with me in great detail.
Sorry to hear that. Not good.

should have just logged on here I could have told you in a few sentences everything thats wrong with you. I could have used capitals so it seemed I was yelling at you.

seriously though I hope all is ok now.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back