Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great result - should finish 2nd from here. Young played the game of his life.

If Mata had taken that chance it would have been amazing.

Good 1st half...

3 points

Yawn

Next opponent

Nah man come on. No Pogba. Form team of the competition that hasn't been beaten in 6 months and has scored a ridiculous amount of goals.

Mata's bicycle goes in and we win 6-0.

These are the ones you get excited about - the ones you cherish in lieu of the title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably going to finish with our highest league points total since the Fergie era and still in the FA cup but yeah lets sack the manager because we didn't go through to the next round in the UCL. Jesus some of you are precious.

Probably going to finish with our highest league points total since the Fergie era and still in the FA cup but yeah lets sack the manager because we didn't go through to the next round in the UCL. Jesus some of you are precious.

Don’t think we’re precious mate, this morning was diabolical. And yeah we are 2nd in the league which we haven’t finished since we won the title under SAF but will still finish roughly 20pts behind City so hardly an achievement.

Embrassing performance, tbh. Furthermore, embarassing post match comments from Jose. All that work put in to get us back into the knockout stages and we end up with a pea hearted performance.

Oh well, lets hope we atleast win the FA Cup.

Don’t think we’re precious mate, this morning was diabolical. And yeah we are 2nd in the league which we haven’t finished since we won the title under SAF but will still finish roughly 20pts behind City so hardly an achievement.
Conservatively I think we'll finish on 83 points. That's a very good season, and would have us in contention for top spot most seasons. Manchester City look set for a 100 point season; something that I don't believe has ever been done. They're probably the best domestic side England has seen.

United and Mourinho, deservedly have been copping a grilling about yesterday.

Next manager has to be one that doesn’t have a strong emphasis on negative football.

Seem to recall saying that Mourino's style would be not much different in entertainment factor as LVG.

He was like that at Chelsea and because this was United it did not mean he would change his style.

Media trying to twist what Pogba said about Neymar into him wanting to play with him at PSG.

I will say though, I can see Pogs at a team like PSG in that micky mouse league, although I don’t think it’ll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back