Gippsland League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Teams have benefited in this years off season and which have lost players
-Warragul has a few new recruits. Same with Traralgon, Bairnsdale.
-Morwell has lost majority of it's reserve side along with a quite a few big name senior players.
-Drouin is pretty much the same, I see they have signs up seeking players for all grades.
- No idea on the other teams.

-Warragul has a few new recruits. Same with Traralgon, Bairnsdale.
-Morwell has lost majority of it's reserve side along with a quite a few big name senior players.
-Drouin is pretty much the same, I see they have signs up seeking players for all grades.
- No idea on the other teams.
I think drouin may have gained a couple of player from the look of facebook

Warragul have lost there midfield apart from Parades though which pushes them back. Traralgon will be interesting because a lot of there depth players and quality twos have gone. Top end talent is always good but they wouldnt want injuries.
Can't really look past Maffra as favorites, pushing Leongatha to 1 point and losing essentially no one throws them to the top of the pile. Leongatha picked up a couple of mids and another Ruckman but lost some big names

I think drouin may have gained a couple of player from the look of facebook
You play for Drouin bud?
Warragul have lost there midfield apart from Parades though which pushes them back. Traralgon will be interesting because a lot of there depth players and quality twos have gone. Top end talent is always good but they wouldnt want injuries.
Can't really look past Maffra as favorites, pushing Leongatha to 1 point and losing essentially no one throws them to the top of the pile. Leongatha picked up a couple of mids and another Ruckman but lost some big names
Maffra always good, how do they do it...

SFNL DIV1 CLUB SEEK PRACCY GAME 24th march, will like to host . Ground is one of the best in the comp
contact 0432544766

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sale smacked Yarram after a slow start. They have several key recruits who have all played high level footy. A few returning as well. Off to Bairnsdale this w/e. Will be strong again and will surprise a few people.

Sale smacked Yarram after a slow start. They have several key recruits who have all played high level footy. A few returning as well. Off to Bairnsdale this w/e. Will be strong again and will surprise a few people.

Who are these high level recruits you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updating my predictions just 2 days out from the year based on practise matches:
Traralgon
Maffra
Leongatha
Sale
Wonthaggi
----------
Bairnsdale
Moe
Drouin
Morwell
Warragul

What results do you know of?