Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good question.

29356198_2332444173433214_8868950638509933492_n.jpg

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Trump attacking the institutions again. Daily basis now and not even sugar coating it anymore.

At this point it doesnt matter if you prefer Trumps economic, immigration and social policies. If you continue to support him then you also support his attacks on institutions fundamental to western democracy and are therefore an enemy of democracy. Its about time Trump supporters are treated as such. Enemies of our civilisation.

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
When Putin took over Russia it was like a Detroit rust belt - crime poverty...
Now his deciding who runs the USA

Of course Trump admires him

Bush and the west failed to back Putin when he was putting down the Chechan Islamofascists in the wake of 9/11.
That's when they lost him.

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
I am not sure what you mean? If they find nothing they will be fired? Wouldn't that make them more likely to concoct evidence to save their jobs?
Who initiated the investigation? We know there was Russian interference - how effective it was is debatable. We know Trump people met with Russians. Kushner (I think?) said Trump was making a lot of money out of Russia. Isn't it wise to ensure, through a thorough investigation, that these events were not connected?

If Trump had been colluding with Putin in the 2016 campaign he would never have been able to keep his trap shut about it.

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Bush and the west failed to back Putin when he was putting down the Chechan Islamofascists in the wake of 9/11.
That's when they lost him.
Oh wow. I thought it was the fact that Putin is corrupt (by some accounts may be the worlds richest man), or that he murders the opposition, seriously look up journalists critical of Putin that have been murdered. Or that he has purposely set out to destabilize Europe and western democracies. But yeah, it's everyone but putins fault...

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
If Trump had been colluding with Putin in the 2016 campaign he would never have been able to keep his trap shut about it.
Yeah, cause he can't keep a secret when he has to/knows he's in the wrong.

Oh wait his numerous affairs and assaults that he's managed to keep hidden and suppress until others finally said something doesn't line up with this at all.

Do you even think before you post?

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
examine what? the whole thing involves someone spilling on a meeting they attended. The fact no one has spilled yet (that we know of) doesnt mean it didnt happen.

So the fact that there has been no evidence found still can = evidence?

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
So the fact that there has been no evidence found still can = evidence?
no but it can mean that evidence can still be found. It wont necessarily come quickly if it relies on friends having to turn on each other. The suggestion that charges hasnt been laid within a year means it didnt happen is ridiculous. Watergate took twice as long. Even the essendon drug scandal took 4 years for charges to be laid after the bombers admitted doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

awaremind

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Oh wow. I thought it was the fact that Putin is corrupt (by some accounts may be the worlds richest man), or that he murders the opposition, seriously look up journalists critical of Putin that have been murdered. Or that he has purposely set out to destabilize Europe and western democracies. But yeah, it's everyone but putins fault...
Chechen were backed by west, same guys were leaders of Isis.

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
So there is a Russian version of Arkancide?

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
Pity you couldn't tell your St Obama that from 2008-16

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
Yeah, cause he can't keep a secret when he has to/knows he's in the wrong.

Oh wait his numerous affairs and assaults that he's managed to keep hidden and suppress until others finally said something doesn't line up with this at all.

Do you even think before you post?

??? Media's published a ton of stories over the years about the Donald's love affairs. Some were probably even true.

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
who the hell is going to say they are guilty of being a traitor unless they have an intelligence as low as a 4 year old?

Does discussion in here really need to go down to such ridiculously stupid levels. I feel like im arguing with little kids.
Seeds - Donald Trump wouldn't see collusion with Putin as being treacherous. That''s why he'd boast about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back