Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton

Toddski

All Australian
Jul 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Boy Jordan Johnston looks a gem! I know Federico can play and Ethan Penrith is an animal!

TDK looks unreal as well. We are making finals this year with this squad for sure.

Throw in Dow, O'Brien, Garlett, Hill, Lamb, Wright, Daisy, JSOS, ASOS, Macreadie, McKay, Cuningham, Polson etc as potential contributors throughout the year and we are going to have a belter.

If you've always been on the fence about getting behind our 2s, then this is the year to get to a few games live. I know I will be.

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Boy Jordan Johnston looks a gem! I know Federico can play and Ethan Penrith is an animal!

TDK looks unreal as well. We are making finals this year with this squad for sure.

Throw in Dow, O'Brien, Garlett, Hill, Lamb, Wright, Daisy, JSOS, ASOS, Macreadie, McKay, Cuningham, Polson etc as potential contributors throughout the year and we are going to have a belter.

If you've always been on the fence about getting behind our 2s, then this is the year to get to a few games live. I know I will be.
Coincidentally, membership prices have gone up 33%!

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Team:-

DY3T0Z7VoAAA3kC.jpg

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Surely we have someone there ? Northern blues Twitter isn’t overly descriptive but seems that Cuningham is having the best game of any blues listed player. Hard to tell without watching...
DC looking like an Afl footballer
NG being NG
Josh Hill needs to go harder at it. No space in the 2s like there was at Subu
Tigers beating us too easily on the rebound
HMcK not moving all that well but has a mean haircut. Done least of all our talls
LOB showed poise go back on the left and hit up PK

chipzac

Club Legend
Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
DC looking like an Afl footballer
NG being NG
Josh Hill needs to go harder at it. No space in the 2s like there was at Subu
Tigers beating us too easily on the rebound
HMcK not moving all that well but has a mean haircut. Done least of all our talls
LOB showed poise go back on the left and hit up PK

not good news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back