Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt Flynn plead guilty?
The anti-Trumpers here told us that the confessions of the Central Park 5 were meaningless as they were coerced. Similar thing here. Flynn couldn't afford the financial cost of fighting the accusations. Now that we know the evidence used against him was tainted, I have no doubt that he will be acquitted post the IG report.

So nothing to do with Russia,Russia,Russia
Now admit the the Mueller farce is no longer investigating the Trump,Russia collusion lie
Just looking for anything to get rid of Trump

Is Pence next for a deep state witch hunt?
Nope not admitting anything, have clearly stated my position but have to give you a big tick for the way you interpret posts.

Didnt Flynn plead guilty?
I love your posts but seriously, do you think introducing facts will change others opinion?:D

So this is supposedly one of the ways Trump outdid Hillary (getting better data people) yet we have the quotes in WeetBixKid post #6450. Interesting clash of opinions. Can the alleged illegal behaviours of CA get pinned on Trump?

Perhaps Mueller should've started with the data as its movement will supposedly reveal if any collusion took place. Instead he threw the net everywhere and hasn't caught a great deal for a long time spent fishing.

Did you read the article?

So I know mentioning names will get me a ban, but does anyone remeber when some of the far-right acolytes in this thread - particularly those with older join dates - were... I dunno, kind of normal? Responded to stuff like logic, reason, facts etc?

I’m continually confounded by the idea someone could abondon not just their personal principles, but the fundamental principles of discourse, all to support a man so far away, both physicly and politically.

You blindly support him when he couldn’t find Aus on a map, or spell map, or recognise the map you handed to him to test the theory is actually the underside of a McDonald’s placemat.

Why?

Why so serious?

I think your post has problems, but I can't be bothered reading the full convo to understand if there's context to it I'm missing, so perhaps you can explain what you are talking about here in this quote?
It seems fairly self explanatory - the US has a history of abandoning their short-term allies once they've managed to meddle in the affairs of other countries.

e.g. in recent days the Kurds left to their own devices against the Turks.
This isn't the thread for history though.

So you have disregarded the content?

Not sure why you refer to post by WeetBixKid as the way I read the post Clinton campaing rejected the notion of "such psychological profiling" where as CA embraced it.

"I don't think that Russian tweets can swing an election, but targeted tweets based on the detailed personal information of 50 million voters (information that seems to have been ignored by the Clinton campaign!) actually seems like something that could win it."

Not sure why you refer to post by WeetBixKid as the way I read the post Clinton campaing rejected the notion of "such psychological profiling" where as CA embraced it.

"I don't think that Russian tweets can swing an election, but targeted tweets based on the detailed personal information of 50 million voters (information that seems to have been ignored by the Clinton campaign!) actually seems like something that could win it."
Trying to get to crux ,
Did the 50 million users of fb that had their personal info , post likes etc mined by the Cambridge analytics org end up getting ads and posts sent to them by the russian troll farm and is the implication the info went thru the Republican party in some form?
Just asking

So nothing to do with Russia,Russia,Russia
Now admit the the Mueller farce is no longer investigating the Trump,Russia collusion lie
Just looking for anything to get rid of Trump

Is Pence next for a deep state witch hunt?
Remind me. How did the investigation into Clinton's email start?

LOL , the Guardian! If you hadn't noticed the UK are trying to start WW3 with their poison bullshit eerily similar to the WMD bullshit. They are having to go it alone since Trump has neutered the Clowns in America.

Notice that POTUS HAS NOT visited the UK?

Truth is the first casualty of war.

I'd read the thread upthread if I were you so as to not be blind sided.

LOLs at the Guardian, posts links from Breitbart :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems fairly self explanatory - the US has a history of abandoning their short-term allies once they've managed to meddle in the affairs of other countries.

e.g. in recent days the Kurds left to their own devices against the Turks.
This isn't the thread for history though.
It is obviously not "fairly self explanatory", but if you don't want to explain the Arab Spring because it was actually largely Arab, then feel free not to. Just maybe check yourself next time you want to claim it as somehow American.
  • American should never have intervened!
  • America intervened, but not enough!
  • America didn't intervene - they suck!
  • America always has to go too far in intervening!
  • While we were demanding America intervene (but only in exactly the right way which would've have the least ill effects in hindsight, even though we have no idea how that would've played out), they didn't also intervene in this totally different thing in another country that we now want to blame them for!
  • America shouldn't treat everywhere the same way!
  • America are hypocrites for acting differently in different place!
  • Why does America think the world revolves around them?
  • Etcetera
*Feel free to replace "America" with "the West" if politically preferable, despite the lack of uniform opinion within "the West".

It is obviously not "fairly self explanatory", but if you don't want to explain the Arab Spring because it was actually largely Arab, then feel free not to. Just maybe check yourself next time you want to claim it as somehow American.
  • American should never have intervened!
  • America intervened, but not enough!
  • America didn't intervene - they suck!
  • America always has to go too far in intervening!
  • While we were demanding America intervene (but only in exactly the right way which would've have the least ill effects in hindsight, even though we have no idea how that would've played out), they didn't also intervene in this totally different thing in another country that we now want to blame them for!
  • America shouldn't treat everywhere the same way!
  • America are hypocrites for acting differently in different place!
  • Why does America think the world revolves around them?
  • Etcetera
*Feel free to replace "America" with "the West" if politically preferable, despite the lack of uniform opinion within "the West".
Derail the thread by defending colonialism and protection of conservative elites elsewhere.
Hint: the boundaries throughout Africa and the Middle East were largely drawn by the colonial forces, not the people themselves.

Exactly, one side said this is BS and the other seemed to think there was some merit to it. If there isn't merit to it does that mean Mueller will be chasing a red herring and time/effort will be wasted? Or is this they keystone that brings the whole thing down? Given one side disregarded it, it seems to detract from any supposed significance.

Why so serious?

Right, so you’re trolling? That’s why you do it?

Ok, I spose. But trolling the footy jumpers board is funnier, IMO. Way less chance of Poe’s Law attracting genuine undesirables.

More silent alarm though so, ehh, I guess it evens out.

I love your posts but seriously, do you think introducing facts will change others opinion?:D

If the US courts found on evidence that Flynn should not have been charged in the first place, then the guilty plea would be overturned.
And the Mueller investigation, having caused a wrongful guilty plea, would collapse in widespread opprobrium.
Don't you know anything about the law 101 - this is not rocket science

If the US courts found on evidence that Flynn should not have been charged in the first place, then the guilty plea would be overturned.
And the Mueller investigation, having caused a wrongful guilty plea, would collapse in widespread opprobrium.
why are you so determined that any investigation into Russia meddling in the election should be stopped?

There is no way that flynns plea deal gets overturned. What basis do you make these claims on?

Didnt realise you had to be a lawyer to get on BF
Chief is this true?

So you won't be watching?

Did you miss the part where she alleges that it also happened since becoming President?

Some good reading for both of you:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...er-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump

If a fraction of this is true, it will be sometime before Mueller finishes.

What's the problem? They literally got Facebookers to complete surveys in exchange for access to their profiles. This is like the basis of how the platform works. Facebook saying Kogan lied seems like FB just trying to cover their asses from a PR perspective- why would Kogan only be allowed to run his surveys for academic purposes? It's done commercially to access info all the time, it's how FB make money. And Trump using them in this way was public knowledge throughout 2016, just search for Cambridge Analytics in that timeframe. Plenty of articles about him taking a punt with them to get an edge, and they're open about how they use Facebook. The thing that stinks a little is that CA are now denying it, at least per your article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back