Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 8: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Has everyone else got their final fantasy Fantasy teams in and entered enough tipping comps under multiple aliases to be guaranteed a 9 every week? :)

Has everyone else got their final fantasy Fantasy teams in and entered enough tipping comps under multiple aliases to be guaranteed a 9 every week? :)
6 hours later and my 22 various fantasy footy teams are completed....

(I lie... it just took me 6 hours to arrange just 1 SC & 1 AFL DT team... it did feel like 22 teams though... *sigh*, so indecisive).

They have "hole in one" possibilities in tipping now?
Reminds me of the cheating Irish golfer, who continually entered 1 less on his score card than he actually got. Unfortunately for him, his dishonesty was discovered one day, when he got a hole in one and wrote zero :).

My tipping is about as accurate as my golf.......

Probably more accurate than Dandenong's shooting throughout the WNBL Season though :(

Dingster , you have been my rock this season. So to reward you for your faith, I promise I’ll have as little impact as possible as I can on this week’s game.
Lets be honest here. The #Headless299 is just a sideshow to #Tarkyn_24ExpressTrain. As much as our LG and Nikita have lavished Heady with love and gifts, we can only hope to stop the others for the Tarkyn Express has too much momentum.

That it is indeed.

Could be #rednesday as long as we kept images clean but anyway, Wacky Wednesday has a good ring to it
Rednesday was a Dragon initiative. Do you really want to go down that path? Come on, even you Swampies are surely better than that.

Hi dingster, my name is BLERN and i would love to answer your question. However...

I would prefer not to answer this question.
Teriffic. Headless and Kahunaless.

Rednesday was a Dragon initiative. Do you really want to go down that path? Come on, even you Swampies are surely better than that.

Well, we can't as it's Thursday where I am.

Yes, we're better than that.

We were one of the sides that they played before #rednesday died a rapid death.

Ahh that,s more like it. Wake up this morning and there are only 2 pages to catch up on unlike the other morning when there were 12.

cats2rise

1. are you going to post the team sheet in time?
2. Will it be without error?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gave up the supercoach type stuff about 3 seasons ago and it’s the best thing I ever did. I seem to just enjoy watching the games now and not watching out for players.

Lets be honest here. The #Headless299 is just a sideshow to #Tarkyn_24ExpressTrain. As much as our LG and Nikita have lavished Heady with love and gifts, we can only hope to stop the others for the Tarkyn Express has too much momentum.

I haven't been called Heady for years. Amazing.

Ahh that,s more like it. Wake up this morning and there are only 2 pages to catch up on unlike the other morning when there were 12.

cats2rise

1. are you going to post the team sheet in time?
2. Will it be without error?
Probably yes. Probably no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back