• No

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Maybe, at this stage yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Maybe, at this stage no

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Due to the fact the pubs will be so busy and you can't really pass out of the ground should we postpone the meet up until round 2?

Due to the fact the pubs will be so busy and you can't really pass out of the ground should we postpone the meet up until round 2?
Do you think it’ll be that busy a lot of people will be going straight from work, I could be wrong though.

General conscious on here is that they will be packed, usually is on round 1

Plus the MCG recommends being at the gates by 5 or before

lol. I'll be still at Campbellfield at 5, walk to Upfield Station.
I'll be lucky to see the first bounce!!!

I will need a heart starter around Richmond at 4pm if anyone keen.

Haere Ra
I finish work about 1 tomorrow I might be able to make it around 4, if nobody else is around I’ll watch the VFL practice match, I think they’re playing tomorrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol the mcg is kidding themselves 5 or before please.....

Yeah **** that no way I’m getting there at 5 I followed the suggestion in the QF and was waiting in my seat for ages

I did the same thing for one of the finals walked straight in and sat around for 2 hours

Come straight from work prob get in around 6 find some seats and then go have a drink in one of the bars

Yeah **** that no way I’m getting there at 5 I followed the suggestion in the QF and was waiting in my seat for ages

I did the same thing for one of the finals walked straight in and sat around for 2 hours

Come straight from work prob get in around 6 find some seats and then go have a drink in one of the bars

reckon ill get to the MCG around 6:20ish after dealing with traffic from work.

expecting a decent line to get in by then.
I may have to take the helicopter to the ground!!

how many cops do you reckon you would have trying to shoot you if you tried to ride to the G in one of those tonight
Victorian Cops, mate.
upload_2018-3-22_13-36-26.jpeg

**Please note that I believe that our Police Force does a magnificent job despite having one hand tied behind their backs and are under resourced and under paid**

So you're saying I don't need to be so early?
I'm not even intending on sitting, I want to go to the standing bays so I can meet my mate

Back