Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Gah, why did it have to be Hawks game? Got to check and see if it’s a Release weekend or not, Chevy. I’ll let you know ASAP.
Or Round 15? I've booked both, and the grand final, not that I'm counting my chickens ... much :)
de4790944c574dfba418819b5a73e645.gif

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Or Round 15? I've booked both, and the grand final, not that I'm counting my chickens ... much :)
View attachment 466785
Tigers or Hawks....
having a Monty Python ‘Lions on the left crucifiction to the right’ moment:eek::p
I’ll go for the Hawks if I can. God, I hate both their fans, but the Hawks would mean more.

View attachment 466785
If that was AFL the one in red and white would be 50 metres in front then fall flat on her face just before the finish line

Need to get to work early...bus breaks down:mad:
On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is it if I mug the old bloke on the mobility scooter?

Depends on how important your work is.
If you're saving lives, 1
If you're making lives miserable, 8.5

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
What did SilentHunter_ do to get suspended??

Seems like a really good, level headed poster with some quality contributions (e.g. the recent predictions thread).

?? o_O

He had a momentary brain explosion, but he'll be back.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
GotTheGoodes I'm back home! Just wanted to re-assure you.

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Bonz SilentHunter_

The Bye's theme song cracks me up too.

"We're a great, great club
A club that no-one loves
Because we don't exist at all
We're always looking to score
But we'd settle for a draw
'Cause we're the Bye
(the mighty Bye)
And we're like no-one at all..."

Bonz SilentHunter_

The Bye's theme song cracks me up too.

"We're a great, great club
A club that no-one loves
Because we don't exist at all
We're always looking to score
But we'd settle for a draw
'Cause we're the Bye
(the mighty Bye)
And we're like no-one at all..."

sataris could use this for his preview...

Just submitted the final assessment task for this terms Masters subject. A 3000 word case study and report on Autism interventions. Only three more terms of this ******* thing to go, then I might be able to get back to actually focussing on the kids learning.
Grats mate. Perfect way to spend an Easter weekend...

Thanks mate

I’m ok.

Had every blood test under the sun and they can’t get to the problem

I’m probably being a hypochondriac

Keep looking if there’s something wrong

Better to be safe than sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back