Rumour Something brewing - Freo and Bombers?

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess family reasons would the factor in why Woosha leaves for WA?

Lyon to Essendon - maybe they want an experienced coach who can take teams to the next level?
What, losing grand finalists who collapse ma couple of seasons later due to his list management philosophy? Go for it I say

Where does Jack Watts fit into this?
He’s being lined up to replace Joey Daniher didn’t you hear? Watts to Essendon, Daniher to Melbourne and pick 88 from Melbourne back to Essendon as part of a three way trade. Given how successfully the Eagles turned around the last pick 88 trade from the Dees I reckon Essendon will be the big winners from this one

I'd never look at Woosha the same way if he went to Freo. Suma is one thing, but the guy who was captain & coach in all 3 of our premierships... that'd be too much for me seeing him at Cockburn.
Seriously get over yourself, whilst fans might buy into rivalry and all that, if Woosh decided to take a job at Freo because it suited him why would that make you see him in any different light. You really expect someone to turn down the job based on something as trivial as that?

Seriously get over yourself, whilst fans might buy into rivalry and all that, if Woosh decided to take a job at Freo because it suited him why would that make you see him in any different light. You really expect someone to turn down the job based on something as trivial as that?
He's free to do whatever he wants, it's his career and his life. I was talking about how I'd feel about it, not what he should do.

He's free to do whatever he wants, it's his career and his life. I was talking about how I'd feel about it, not what he should do.

My point is why would or should you see him in any different light?

Because I can?

I guess, It'd be sad if you hated on poor woosh for going to freo, I mean you should hate on him for being involved with Essendon

I guess, It'd be sad if you hated on poor woosh for going to freo, I mean you should hate on him for being involved with Essendon

Hey mate can you hurry up and complete my beancoin trade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellas, fellas relax I am just kidding. I have no beef, which is a shame cos I'd really enjoy a steak.

Grow a spine Le Grille.

Anyone else see Hamish McLachlan ask Worsfold something to the effect of 'You can't get tired of this, can you?' in reference to the crowd at Etihad. Does he know something?

Essendon taking Ross Lyon off our hands would be long overdue revenge for us getting Mark Harvey and his band of s**t campaigners on 198 games.

At least that would balance out us getting screwed with the coach swap.

you make out like bandits on the coach swap

worsfold 2x premiership captain, 1x premiership coach. he somehow got the divided essendon all marching in the right direct. hell he even won games with 3/4 of his list banned for 12 months. now he's got them playing finals.

you'd jump at woosh if you could get him

At least that would balance out us getting screwed with the coach swap.

you make out like bandits on the coach swap

worsfold 2x premiership captain, 1x premiership coach. he somehow got the divided essendon all marching in the right direct. hell he even won games with 3/4 of his list banned for 12 months. now he's got them playing finals.

you'd jump at woosh if you could get him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back