Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

I re listened to our preview on the game, I'm pretty happy with how close my prediction was!

Knew I had a right to be nervous about that game :D

Yeah after the game I thought to myself... “bloody Michaels was spot on”
Was hoping you wouldn’t brag, but here we are ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah after the game I thought to myself... “bloody Michaels was spot on”
Was hoping you wouldn’t brag, but here we are ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made sure I re listened to it first before bragging lol

I re listened to our preview on the game, I'm pretty happy with how close my prediction was!

Knew I had a right to be nervous about that game :D
Your first words were "I agree with Anfield" if I remember correctly! :D
If the kicking had been better and the umpires kept out it would have been right on my 70 points! :p:p

Tonight is Podcast night!

we are going live tonight from around 7:30pm with Elton Johns Wig and The Chimp where we will review the carlton game, celebrate a new unsung hero and of course preview the round 2 clash vs Adelaide.

you can catch us live on the link below at 7:30pm

https://www.spreaker.com/show/bigfooty-tigercast

if you have any questions for any of us, send them through here and tag me and we will get through a few tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2 Preview
Current episode: S0 2 EP03 - Ft Elton Johns Wig and The Chimp

Highlights of episode:
-Jake Lever cops a spray
-Jacob Townsend is the unsung hero for this week
-Dan Butler gets a pump up
-Round 2 banner suggestions
-one of our guests kissed Courtney Cox and the other danced with Cindy Crawford!

** very sorry but upon listening back to it there was some audio issues so some parts cut out and parts of words are missed and there is sometimes an echo. sorry about that**

Check out the episode on the below links:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14384959

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-tigercast-afl-podcast/id1254828405

Massive thanks to EJW and The Chimp for coming on for a chat, really appreciate it!

once again sorry about the shoddy audio on this one, it was something I didn't notice until I was playing it back :(

Round 2 Preview
Current episode: S0 2 EP03 - Ft Elton Johns Wig and The Chimp

Highlights of episode:
-Jake Lever cops a spray
-Jacob Townsend is the unsung hero for this week
-Dan Butler gets a pump up
-Round 2 banner suggestions
-one of our guests kissed Courtney Cox and the other danced with Cindy Crawford!

** very sorry but upon listening back to it there was some audio issues so some parts cut out and parts of words are missed and there is sometimes an echo. sorry about that**

Check out the episode on the below links:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14384959

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-tigercast-afl-podcast/id1254828405

Massive thanks to EJW and The Chimp for coming on for a chat, really appreciate it!

once again sorry about the shoddy audio on this one, it was something I didn't notice until I was playing it back :(

Don’t worry about the audio quality mate as most Tiger supporters have tin ears. Couldn’t have sounded any worse than our new theme song. ;)

Thanks for your great work EJW ,Michaels and The Chimp and yes EJW it does need to be discussed on the podcast as it would broadcast to a wider Tiger community and open up some e(ars)yes.

no worries mate.

the theme song is definitely on the cards to be spoken about, but i wanted to leave it a couple of rounds so everyone gets the chance to listen to it in the proper environment of being in a stadium to get more accurate feedback on it.

will look at speaking about it the week after the hawks game i reckon.

no worries mate.

the theme song is definitely on the cards to be spoken about, but i wanted to leave it a couple of rounds so everyone gets the chance to listen to it in the proper environment of being in a stadium to get more accurate feedback on it.

will look at speaking about it the week after the hawks game i reckon.
Excellent idea and looking forward to it.

This is my first post on BF and thought that it would be appropriate to congratulate and thank Michaels for an outstanding job with his Tigercast.
Great stuff and keep up the good work.
your only allowed to post nice non opinionated factual posts a few times on here so use them wisely; hopefully with time you will become a cynical opinionated s**t stirrer and fit in here comfortably and for the record l agree Michaels does a great job; but keep that between me and you as l don't want other posters thinking lm going soft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back