Official Match Thread Season 25, Round 9: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

maths was fun
one day we were doing encoding and decoding matrices, my teacher was a big norf fan so to mess with him i made one saying "north melbourne sucks", he had to solve in front of the whole class
best

Last edited:
maths was fun
one day we were doing encoding and decoding matrices, my teacher was a big norf fan so to mess with him i made one saying "north melbourne sucks", he had to solve in fun of the whole class
best

As if you didn't say norf...

Im not surprised U2tigers listens to them, my sister did too when she was 12

To be fair though, donnie isnt that bad in that cop show on channel 10, and his brother does good movies
He's on a free reign, doesn't need to be taught anything. The kid's a natural.

Former Player?
Shhhh poor man's PVF.
Without a doubt. 21 goals for the season as a FP. Has kicked 14 in the last 3 weeks. That's All-SFA form that is
Just 17 off my FP record. Probably will get that this week against this s**t house mob.
You win two in a row and think you are unstoppable? Such mediocrity acceptance, how the heck did this team win 5 flags??

Furies by 100

Shut up Haro

Pretty sure we played the WOnders grand final week last year too... NOt entirely sure but pretty sure we did :D

Do it yourself you weak prick.

As s**t or more s**t than the West Coast w***ers?

#wondersfirsttoirrelevence

yes

Black Sabbath are gods of heavy metal.

Were* and no they weren't

Yes, @managatang is our ruckman. It used to be This Is Anfield but we had to replace him because his arthritis meant he couldn't leap anymore.

Get your own players.

I genuinely only have one functioning eye. I could do with one of these.

If only that campaigner rfctiger74 would stop falling into it on his way to training.

We aint the Wonders

You are one strange tasteless fellow.

Good to see the WOnders have someone reasonable on their team.

You also think Pearl Jam is a poor mans nickelback.

How dare you have the audacity to use that word in here.

We are all for equal opportunity here at the furies, we don't discriminate and drop retired players out of spite. That's why even that campaigner Sterge technically still plays for us.

Sterge threatened us if we tagged him

Enjoy your ban

Are you calling me incomprehensible? :'(

At least all the players I name are eligible :rolleyes:

We fully encourage other teams to get involved rather than whinge Dumby style yet not even try to post :)
I like this guy. Knows how to multi-quote like a boss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shhhh poor man's PVF.

Just 17 off my FP record. Probably will get that this week against this s**t house mob.
I like this guy. Knows how to multi-quote like a boss.

Generally I do an Ant Bear and quote every post in the thread one at a time, but decided to try the multi quote for once.

Dude, dont mention the war!

output_uWCnSr+(2).gif

maths was fun
one day we were doing encoding and decoding matrices, my teacher was a big norf fan so to mess with him i made one saying "north melbourne sucks", he had to solve in front of the whole class
best

x = 5 premierships + 1 premiership

x = wonders

#firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

Back