Media The #Headless300 #fanfare celebration

Who will provide the greatest #fanfare from now until #Headless300?

• Round 3: Roys FFC (game #294)

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Round 4: Coney Island Warriors (game #295)

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Round 5: Baghdad Bombers (game #296)

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Round 6: Dragons FFC (game #297)

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Round 7: East Side Hawks (game #298)

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Round 8: Sin City Swamprats (game #299)

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Round 9: Las Vegas Bears (game #300)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • nahnah

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is genuinely just absurdly good. Made me laugh everywhere I looked.

Thank you. <3
No worries. I've always been a big fan- could you sign some things for me??
BTW the framed, high-resolution, personally-signed Official Memorabilia version is only $449.99 if you're interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Everyone

The committee for #TheMarchto300 have appreciated your support of Headless and his eventual 300th game. Unfortunately it would seem he has been dropped this round. Now we could all start pointing fingers and say it was okeydoke7 that shamed him into a reduction in posts per game recently, or cats2rise for his heartless knee jerk reaction, or perhaps it’s another team sheet * up for sante?

Regardless of the reason Headless needs our support right now and to demonstrate that support dear “Headies”, we the committee for #TheMarchto300 are asking you to change your avatar to the following until Headless reaches that magic milestone of 300 games

We look forward to plenty of Headies running around this weekend.

5DA741F9-4644-4CC0-A557-95D70B7259C8.jpeg

Hi Everyone

The committee for #TheMarchto300 have appreciated your support of Headless and his eventual 300th game. Unfortunately it would seem he has been dropped this round. Now we could all start pointing fingers and say it was okeydoke7 that shamed him into a reduction in posts per game recently, or cats2rise for his heartless knee jerk reaction, or perhaps it’s another team sheet **** up for sante?

Regardless of the reason Headless needs our support right now and to demonstrate that support dear “Headies”, we the committee for #TheMarchto300 are asking you to change your avatar to the following until Headless reaches that magic milestone of 300 games

We look forward to plenty of Headies running around this weekend.

View attachment 476236

Who?

Dear Headless,

A sincere congratulations on your 300th game this weekend. What an incredible achievement and milestone.

I am disappointed it has been over shadowed by Tony Lynn 15's 50th game but it should in no way detract from your special day.

Play well and may your long career continue to prosper.

Best wishes,

TL15.

Dear Headless,

A sincere congratulations on your 300th game this weekend. What an incredible achievement and milestone.

I am disappointed it has been over shadowed by Tony Lynn 15's 50th game but it should in no way detract from your special day.

Play well and may your long career continue to prosper.

Best wishes,

TL15.

You're a good egg, TL15. Luckily, cats2rise has done us both a favour; I won't be playing this week.

You're a good egg, TL15. Luckily, cats2rise has done us both a favour; I won't be playing this week.

Phew, what a relief! Feel free to drop by the TL15 thread and share some of your favourite memories!

Back