Prediction It's Time for Zippedy Doedee!!

Should we debut Doedee this week

• Yes

Votes: 63 49.2%
  • Of course

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Should have played last week

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • I wanted Ryan Burton and am still miserable and can't support this lad.

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Does a bear s**t in the woods?

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Yes yes yes

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I can't believe you're even asking. YES.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mackay was played across half back at times for nearly the entire game. Doedee could have come in then.
Not quite.

But he's got his chance and looks at home. This week we find out how he goes on a quicker, smaller opponent. I honestly can't see how we will need Talia, Harto, Kelly and Doedee..... but I'm sure we will pick them. I'd drop Kelly on team balance.

Completely different types of players. This is another one of those half assed comments that we are all used to by now. :rolleyes:

Yeah different type of players.

But Mackay did spend entire games running off half back at times due to injuries.. which is exactly what Doedee would have been better equipped for since he's a different type of player.

Keep your petulance out next time, I don't give a s**t what you think of me.

Try actually winning an argument on its merits rather than resorting to personal attacks.

Interesting to hear Garrrrry Lyon and read the Melbourne press washup about the Geelong-Melbourne game and Lever: "He's not a key position player, needs to play the third tall floating role that he played at Adelaide".

Loadsamoney for a third tall.

"Best young key defender in the game"

*watches him as a KPD*

"He's so good as a third tall, needs to be played there"

******* lol

Not quite.

But he's got his chance and looks at home. This week we find out how he goes on a quicker, smaller opponent. I honestly can't see how we will need Talia, Harto, Kelly and Doedee..... but I'm sure we will pick them. I'd drop Kelly on team balance.
I would love to see Kelly run through the middle as a defensive mid and also as defensive forward at times stopping the sweeping defenders, and Doedee can play his spot
He has a massive tank and can always throw him back if required

Elite Crow is all good with your mate Marty haven't seen him around these parts for 4 or 5 days now??

Getting worse this evening no doubt. Funny thing, had Lever not departed, Dood wouldn't be playing. A superbly capable AFL player, 3 mostly interrupted preseasons in, looks like he belongs. Entirely unarguable. But had Lever not left, dimwit would have been frothing at the mouth. And not just about Dood, but about the complete failure of our talent ID system. Thank furque he's gone.

Clarification from any of you Crows supporters if you have a definitive answer.

I played cricket against his old man in Geelong and my older brother played footy with him. We reckon his surname is pronounced Doh-eh-dee, can anyone confirm this?

I've watched the first two games and they seem to be butchering his name with two or three variations on it. Having said that, I'd be surprised if Bruce McAvaney hadn't done his due diligence and sought clarification on the pronunciation.

Maybe the sporting community in Geelong were the ones butchering the surname for years and he just never pulled anyone up.

Clarification from any of you Crows supporters if you have a definitive answer.

I played cricket against his old man in Geelong and my older brother played footy with him. We reckon his surname is pronounced Doh-eh-dee, can anyone confirm this?

I've watched the first two games and they seem to be butchering his name with two or three variations on it. Having said that, I'd be surprised if Bruce McAvaney hadn't done his due diligence and sought clarification on the pronunciation.

Maybe the sporting community in Geelong were the ones butchering the surname for years and he just never pulled anyone up.
Correct.

Gee this kid is impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back