How many weeks for Caddy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was attempting to spoil IMHO, but has to take responsibility for Mackay ending up knocked out. Would've fallen under the old reckless classification I think (sitting between careless and deliberate). How the one guy who gets to decide views it is anyone's guess, but if Caddy doesn't get a week I'm expecting a major meltdown from some Adelaide fans.

I think 1 week, the ball has already gone over his head as he swings his arm around.

I think it should be 0 but history shows that careless spoils that concuss or draw blood get a week.

Look at Sloane a couple of years ago, cljmsy spoil that merely cut Eberts cheek, 2 down to 1.

There is a few things at play here

1) - I've never seen the Crows get such of the rub from the umps before - Mark my words tonight will go down in the same realm as v Fitzroy 1991 Jameson goal after siren - The Vics will scream blue murder but then point out that Richmond played harder in the GF and tradition dictates that finishing 3rd gets you a home GF

2) - Tonight shows why home GFs should never happen as interstate sides get too much of an advantage, so we will always have to play GFs at the home of football at the MCG

3) Josh Caddy was reckless and lazy with his coathanger - In all honesty do I think he should be rubbed out? No way - But Douglas got rubbed out for a football collision - and Merrett didn't even miss a game!?

Douglas was a footy act and he went. Mackay didn't play rest of the game, suspension coming. Oh wait big four Vic club nothing to see here.

The two are a little different, but i reckon we might see the same outcome. Will be interesting thats or sure. I hope the incident isnt a suspension

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two are a little different, but i reckon we might see the same outcome. Will be interesting thats or sure. I hope the incident isnt a suspension
Nope clearly it's not the act it's the injury caused zero difference in that. Neither should go but consistency states he goes.

Should get 1 as disgusting as that will be.

Cant move the goalposts again for the tiges.

Tbh I would rather Nankervis go though- that s**t was proper dirty and can * a blokes spine.

My guess is 2 weeks down to 1. I don't see him getting off after Mackay didn't play for the rest of the night.

There is a few things at play here

1) - I've never seen the Crows get such of the rub from the umps before - Mark my words tonight will go down in the same realm as v Fitzroy 1991 Jameson goal after siren - The Vics will scream blue murder but then point out that Richmond played harder in the GF and tradition dictates that finishing 3rd gets you a home GF

2) - Tonight shows why home GFs should never happen as interstate sides get too much of an advantage, so we will always have to play GFs at the home of football at the MCG

3) Josh Caddy was reckless and lazy with his coathanger - In all honesty do I think he should be rubbed out? No way - But Douglas got rubbed out for a football collision - and Merrett didn't even miss a game!?

And we havent had a " run "with em in Melbourne ever since !!!
Well-and-Truly in the red !!!!

Don Scott and Ian Robertson melting though lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back