AFL 2018 - R2 - North Melbourne v St KIlda, Fri, Mar 30, 4.20pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

The game matters to people who care about supporting kids at the hospital....

Calm down, he said nothing about the Good Friday appeal or the importance of it. He simply pointed out that North, isn’t the correct club to carry the day & make the game into a blockbuster

Why not just give your money to to the children's hospital instead of the bookies?

Hey! That’s harsh I’m not betting today- just watching the racing. I don’t have to bet to watch the races

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people get so much pleasure sticking the boot in? I find it pathetic.

What I can never understand is why we get attacked for our poor crowds but Saints, Dees and Dogs comparative crowds escape scrutiny and trolling.

I have a sinking feeling this is going to be a disastrous night for us on the field.
Probably because people on Internet forums are w***ers! They seem to forget how great it was watching the Roos in the 90s. All this ‘they don’t deserve a big game is horse s**t’

Go Saints!

Melbourne already have queens birthday.

So? If they can get more people through the gate and therefore make more money for the appeal (seeing as $5 from the tickets go to the appeal), who cares?????

Melbourne is a suggestion, the AFL decided Dogs didn’t work last year so changed it, if it’s a low crowd today the only variable they haven’t changed is NM, go to Dogs & Saints then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back