Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m pretty convinced palmy and marty36 are the same person

One of those “I know everything about f**k all” campaigners

marty has a new account.

The stuff that I've been told about what happened on that camp.......oh my goodness! It would have some of their more level headed fans questioning their support for the club.
You need to share this with us but instead of writing the crows you can keep their anonymity by writing something like the Cocklehead footy club went on a camp to Tasmania and these are some of the antics they got up to ...
go on you know you want to and we won't tell.

You need to share this with us but instead of writing the crows you can keep their anonymity by writing something like the Cocklehead footy club went on a camp to Tasmania and these are some of the antics they got up to ...

Just call it "fan fiction" and you'll be good.

What I heard Rooch say a week or so ago is that the unqualified camp Kommandants had a 'session' with the crows admin staff weeks before
the camp. Their language and attitude was offensive to the women there who complained it was highly inappropriate.
If this was the case it's not hard to imagine the indigenous players being given an 'in your face' reality check.
Designed for their own good you understand. If they can 'use' Jacobs personal tragedy then frankly anything's possible.
No doubt due corporate diligence was done on the qualifications and impact of these loose canons.

Didnt we crack it at The Advertiser back in the Primus days?
Just on this, I’m pretty sure we did go to the advertiser in 2012. We certainly didn’t “crack it” at them or try to get anyone fired. KT had a chat with a few people and explained to them that a two team football town is only viable if both sides are being treated fairly by the media.

We wanted fairness and equity. They want complete domination and submission of all media. Kim Jong Fagan

Just on this, I’m pretty sure we did go to the advertiser in 2012. We certainly didn’t “crack it” at them or try to get anyone fired. KT had a chat with a few people and explained to them that a two team football town is only viable if both sides are being treated fairly by the media.

We wanted fairness and equity. They want complete domination and submission of all media. Kim Jong Fagan

It occurred on the back of a Friday footy liftout, on the eve of a home game against Carlton, that had not a single article in the entire paper on Port Adelaide. In fact, the only mention of us was the team list for the following days game. The whole thing was very deliberate and exceedingly childish.

My bold
It's already happened
Chief sports writer is not Rooch anymore it's Reece Homfray. Rooch is now Sports Editor at large with less column inches.

He would have fallen upwards, then, wouldn't he? It is a classic move...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even beating the reigning premiers at home only gave them a few days breathing space.

What a sh!thouse organisation they are.

If they actually achieve this with there school yard bully boy tactics, then the media in Melbourne will have an absolute field day with them now Caro has got a whiff of what's happening.

Your move #godhatesfages

this also really doesn't surprise me though, it's how they work.. it's how they've always worked, after all the franchise were only born through the pure hatred of the PAFC.

#shitclubnohistory
#balance

It's quite funny looking at the different points of view depending on which side of the fence you sit. A lot of Hyperbole running both ways.

#godhatesfages is trying to copy the Premier League model of creating their own digital channels etc, which in itself is not dumb. But where I see it slightly more sinister, in an insular town like Adelaide, playing an insular sport like Australian Rules Football, they are trying to dominate the message from their own point of view. He's also trying to marry up with the other franchise Red, Yellow and Blue teams in this city to encroach their message into other sports at other times of the year. They are spreading their tentacle beyond football so their pro crow message/propaganda is immersed into other sports under an SA Great overarching strategy.

Whilst the Premier League is a world wide phenomena, covered by journalists and news agencies the world over, the AFL is very localised, dominated by journalists from 1 state who mainly discuss and write about the 10 teams in that state whilst giving lip service to the rest. #godhatesfages has recognised this and realises if he freezes out the local media, whilst infiltrating other sports with the message that we are with you, you should be with us, the AFC can massage the message to their own ends. It is propaganda 101 and is a very slippery slope. Freedom of the Press - bah!. This is why, even if you aren't the biggest fan of Mr Rucci or what he writes, you must defend his right to write it.

Caro mentioned that she had spoken to Walker and he admitted that some of the Indigenous players had issues with the camp. She also mentioned Sam Jacobs family being upset that they used his brothers death as part of the “mind training”.
My mind just boggles at this. I lost a brother almost 9 years ago and would go nuts at an employer (directly or via this sort of deal) trying to use that for any work purpose now, so long after. Sam, with it so recent and raw, deserves a medal for not clocking someone or having a break down. Just WTF? How anyone can defend this, just has me questioning what sort of people are at that club or will blindly support it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back