Autopsy Round 2 – Collingwood vs GWS Giants, Saturday 31st March 2018, MCG, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ you found one in Finlayson reminds me of my childhood hero, Swan Mackay, but a better kick.

Thank you for yesterday. My life is reduced to cheering on teams playing teams I hate. You and Freo saved my weekend.
Youre already following our 2nds.

May as well join the 1sts mate. #BeGiant
ae8c89fa76de81c1396d9b66ef66bfe3.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Christ you found one in Finlayson reminds me of my childhood hero, Swan Mackay, but a better kick.

Thank you for yesterday. My life is reduced to cheering on teams playing teams I hate. You and Freo saved my weekend.
I think TOJ is a better version of Wilson and just three games into his career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vic memeber too this year. Just going to turn up and sit near the cheer squad and see how it goes. Going to be odd to watch the team in foreign territory. Years of watching Carlton at the MCG in their VFL heydays as kid will add to the strangeness no doubt.
Enjoy your membership and get to know us victorians that go to all matches.
Dont forget to always check in on the giants board as we have great pisters without bias that are always prepared to help you with any assistance needed.
PS. Never forget Toby is a gun.

What do you guys make of the start of Coniglios season? seems to be more of a ball winning mid now rather than defensive mid.

He plays whatever role is required from him by Leon. It makes him probably the most complete player we have. Genuine star and future captain.

No bias
I agree with you, he is a genuine boss. I am considering him in supercoach (despite being a Giant ;)) reckon he will keep churning out the big numbers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back