No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite

Eureka was a dud idea, BUT norf didnt help matters. First year we were the host, and did a bunch of stuff to promote it and had a lame arse pregame parade. Next year norf hosted, and did sfa. They just figured the afl and richmond would do the work

Again last year, rumours the dogs were pissed at norf because they felt the job of promoting the game was left with them as norf did sfa

Norf complain about their thirty years working hard to get the game, but where was the follow up now? Norf should have been on sen and aw daily, pumping this up, doing tv work with the hospital daily, and getting on the back page of the hun every day

Instead they sit back and complain saints fans didnt rock up

The Homer Simpson method........it's everyone elses fault but mine......

#lolnorf vs Geelong(#lolcats) in the afternoon and Sydney vs West Coast in the evening (on 7 mate).

Then we get to watch footy all day, and it doesn’t interfere with Melbourne's RCH appeal.

3) To be fair, I don't care what others beliefs are either, but the fact you get public holidays at Easter and Xmas (and I assume you take the days off like the rest of us) due to Australia being a country based on catholic beliefs, means you have to show some empathy to their views.

The first fleet pre-dates Henry VIII?
#mind #blown

:p

P.S. I'm married to a South American Catholic, Protestantism does not compute with them :) it's some obscure sect like the Mormons :)

Should really add a 3rd option - hermaphrodite - if you are going to be politically correct

Excuse you, all three of those could be wrong. What if I identify as a pan-gender a-romantic demi-sexual octopus?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, we know when you’re in a crowd your arms are going everywhere, but I find it hard to believe you’re an octopus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never claimed to be an octopus, I merely hypothetically suggested that I could identify as an octopus.

Last edited:
Piss off Sheahan,reckons interstate teams are grossly disadvantaged especially in grand finals and wants a best of 3 grand finals.

3 grand finals??

Ridiculous,players will be on their death beds.

Even with a week break.

Sheahan spoke to a WA representative and they are pushing 3 grand finals.

Silly.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

A case of sour grapes by Sheahan.

Funny this stuff was not brought up so much until Richmond won the flag.

Never heard anything more stupid in my life.

Last edited:
Piss off Sheahan,reckons interstate teams are grossly disadvantaged especially in grand finals and wants a best of 3 grand finals.

3 grand finals??

Ridiculous,players will be on their death beds.

Even with a week break.

Sheahan spoke to a WA representative and they are pushing 3 grand finals.

Silly.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal
How come its only become a problem when we won a grand final? Salty tears everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back