Melbourne v North Melbourne - AFL Rd 3, 2018. 2:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to turn the blowtorch on Goodwin. He’s had 4 years with this list now, this is disgraceful and unacceptable: either do his job and change things up or he can * right off back to Adelaide.

Anyone actually happy with the umpiring? Seemed mildly better in the last 10 minutes. But the first 15 was absolutely shocking.

That aside North are out-possessing (9) AND out-tackling (8) Melbourne. Happy on my end, but jeeze that's worrying for Melbourne. Maj actually looking like an AFL player is the most pleasing aspect for me though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible start by Melbourne, and probably even more so the umpires. A few absolute shockers both way that quarter.

I don't like our game plan. Too risky, and if teams string one or two handballs together and get through the forward press, they are off to the races everytime.

Still think the demons will run over us but at least some signs are encouraging for the rest of the season. Was wrong about maj, started awesomely and hartung adds much needed pace. Our turnovers are shocking though, lack of awareness is evident.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back