Toast Stamp out Selwood-like high frees: Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendlebury getting in on the debate trying to act all intellectual but making himself look like a dill. "You have to tackle the hips" well pendles what are the chances of getting the ball and the player properly if you go for the hips? By the time you go for the hips the ball is long gone and you have achieved nothing. Instead of protecting the player code call the bloke out for what he does like Clarko and Sicily did.

It doesn’t get illustrated better than this.

I would suggest that any argument that deluded Geelong supporters make is very quickly quelled when you post this gif of Joel showing how vertically challenged he becomes when a hand gets placed on his arm.

It doesn’t get illustrated better than this.

I would suggest that any argument that deluded Geelong supporters make is very quickly quelled when you post this gif of Joel showing how vertically challenged he becomes when a hand gets placed on his arm.

Its his 1 and only go to move
Cheat for a free is more important than disposing of the ball
Thats deep in the DNA

Can't believe puopolo just ducked for that free kick...
But yet you believe it when Selwood does it mutiple times in a game and thousands of times over his career ?

You Geelong supporters are a strange breed. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Did you see the Puopolo high contact free kick when we were kicking to the city end today? (I think it was the last quarter).

What do people think of the Richmond players' response?

Puopolo is short... He angles his body low... Is it ducking? Is it different from the Selwood shoulder shrug where the tackle is initially legal but is made to go high when the arm is lifted?

Slightly different scenarios for mine, but would also understand if the umpire called play on.

Expect some fines for the ensuing melee!

Did you see the Puopolo high contact free kick when we were kicking to the city end today? (I think it was the last quarter).

Puopolo is short... He angles his body low... Is it ducking? Is it different from the Selwood shoulder shrug where the tackle is initially legal but is made to go high when the arm is lifted?

Slightly different scenarios for mine, but would also understand if the umpire called play on.

If teams react to Selwood that way, I’m okay with it.
Just rip in and pummel Selwood.

All good.

Poppy is not that much shorter than sellers. It's a poor argument to base on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But yet you believe it when Selwood does it mutiple times in a game and thousands of times over his career ?

You Geelong supporters are a strange breed. :drunk::drunk::drunk:
I have no issues with the technique, just the hypocritical application of the rule, one for sellers, and one for the rest

I have no issues with the technique, just the hypocritical application of the rule, one for sellers, and one for the rest
so you'd like Selwood to get umpired the same as everyone else?

so you'd like Selwood to get umpired the same as everyone else?
He is at the moment, the hypocrisy is when a hawthorn member (I assume you've paid up for you and your 3 dogs) like yourself demands Selwood's tackle evasion to be deemed play on, yet Puopolo can drop to his knees and it be called high contact.

He is at the moment, the hypocrisy is when a hawthorn member (I assume you've paid up for you and your 3 dogs) like yourself demands Selwood's tackle evasion to be deemed play on, yet Puopolo can drop to his knees and it be called high contact.
He gets more leniency than most, the gets a free pass from commentators and unlike you I can admit when one of my clubs players draws a high contact free.

I also suggest you choose your next words carefully if you're going to continue to post on this board

Stop talking s**t you deluded muppet.*

*I'm not as polite as Gralin.

Stop talking s**t you deluded muppet.*

*I'm not as polite as Gralin.
why are you using muppet as an insult?
427.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back