Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 11 Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS Floggy Tiger get with the times.

The Swamprats like Chad Kreoger gifs now.

giphy.gif

We do :huh::huh::huh::think::think::think:

Ok thank you for the clarification, obviously I'll need to re assess my level of weirdness again
I can help. I’ve been told that by Magic School standards I’m really quite normal.

By the way, Pedro has put aside a few patches for you to give to the Swampies after this week’s match. He’s hoping you might join in the eye removing fun...

Oh I should've told you that Ant Bear doesn't like us talking about TV.
That’s great knowledge to have, thank you! Totally won’t encourage me to talk TV this week.
200w.gif

2 seasons behind the times. Are you in the Republic of Western Australis? o_O

Well sooooooory

Just trying to take you back to when the Swamprats were half relevant :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can help. I’ve been told that by Magic School standards I’m really quite normal.

By the way, Pedro has put aside a few patches for you to give to the Swampies after this week’s match. He’s hoping you might join in the eye removing fun...

Phil wants an eye patch

Phil wants an eye patch
Wants? Will need? Either way I’ll let Pedro know to set aside a musical patch, pre-programmed to play Nickelback every time the other eye blinks. Classy.

Wants? Will need? Either way I’ll let Pedro know to set aside a musical patch, pre-programmed to play Nickelback every time the other eye blinks. Classy.
Is that THE Pedro you're referring to, Tang?
Pedro, the wise and genial proprietor of Pedro's Eye Patches?
Whose super emporium is conveniently located in Mill Park?
The same Pedro who has a range of eye patches for every occasion?
Please say it is.

Is that THE Pedro you're referring to, Tang?
Pedro, the wise and genial proprietor of Pedro's Eye Patches?
Whose super emporium is conveniently located in Mill Park?
The same Pedro who has a range of eye patches for every occasion?
Please say it is.
Well then, I guess the eyes have it - motion passed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back