Flogstradamus Tom Boyd Deal Haters

Remove this Banner Ad

CluelessCoordinatedCougar-size_restricted.gif

BOYD.jpg
$7m for one solitary game!? That'd make Boyd close to the mostly highly paid athlete in history. Even Jordan or Maradona never earned that. :huh:

Clearly missed the 2016 Flag.
Bulldogs loved winning a flag including knocking the Hawks out of the finals.

All Bulldog fans think Boyd was worth it for that flag.

LOL, you guys are closing in fast on Bomber supporters with the Kool Aid.

Boyd's been s**t, even taking into account his 1 decent game.

Bulldog's will never learn. Don' trash players until after the trade is done.

GWS will never learn. Don't trade in trash players.

Griffen probably cost you the prelim in the end allowing Clay Smith to bump him off the ball which led to Caleb Daniel kicking that goal just before 3qtr time siren.

Deledio is spewing he left Richmond too.

GWS will never learn. Don't trade in trash players.

Griffen probably cost you the prelim in the end allowing Clay Smith to bump him off the ball which led to Caleb Daniel kicking that goal just before 3qtr time siren.

Deledio is spewing he left Richmond too.
You got no faith in your players, needing to blame our list management for you to win. That's sad.

Deledio is just gonna have to knuckle down and work hard if he wants his flag.

I had forgotten It's a perception thing. Ifyou supported a club with a bright future you might get how easy it is to move on. I hope we never have to brag about what happened two years ago and counting.

Yeah I wouldn't brag about that day neither if i were you.

Jeremy Cameron and Patton shouldn't neither. All mouth and no substance that day.

Yeah I wouldn't brag about that day neither if i were you.

Jeremy Cameron and Patton shouldn't neither. All mouth and no substance that day.
Pfft.
Did you see the way Jezza played a couple of weeks ago?

Actually we ain' bragging about that either. Hard to when your opposition can't be arsed chasing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're always right, we're led to believe.

Like that time you said "all I know is that the Fyfe deal is done".

PS, why did you disappear from that thread quicker than Cyril Rioli does most weekends? Was it denial?

I've never commented on Nat Fyfe's contract status.

Nice irrational focus on the past. I get it's your best option though.

Easy to say when your club has no past and if it doesn’t get its manufactured flag might not have much of a future beyond being a haven for shut ins like you who want to be different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back