Song Contest Part XI, Host: Loonerty, Theme: 2010s Hip-Hop, Votes Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
If you can't play properly why play? You mock me for taking it too seriously but it's not very fun if the host ****s everything up.

Actually, it's bloody hilarious when the host *s everything up... Can't agree with you there.

some of the most fun results releases have been when the host has had a **** up e.g Plugger, royboy2, BRAB, probably myself for some people.. i could go on. I'm not saying people should do it on purpose, but it's pretty funny when it does happen.
It's funny at first, then it just gets annoying. Especially when the host clearly doesn't care.

It's funny at first, then it just gets annoying. Especially when the host clearly doesn't care.
I'm all for shitposting and messing around in the thread but it's a bit ridiculous when the results aren't done properly because people can't type or do primary school maths properly.

******* relax weirdos. It's a bit of fun and its more fun when people * up.

We are not playing for sheep stations

******* relax weirdos. It's a bit of fun and its more fun when people **** up.

We are not playing for sheep stations
Usually it's only the difference between one whore and another winning, so who really cares anyway?

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
I have fun AND never * up the results

#besthostever
#willprobablyneverhostagain
#solongbasslinesround

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
I'm all for shitposting and messing around in the thread but it's a bit ridiculous when the results aren't done properly because people can't type or do primary school maths properly.
My typing skills are poor, my maths skills are even worse and don't even get me started about spreadsheets.

Thankfully you all have woeful taste in music so I will never host a round

My typing skills are poor, my maths skills are even worse and don't even get me started about spreadsheets.

Thankfully you all have woeful taste in music so I will never host a round
Can't be that slow with the amount you post in our match threads haha.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Looks like they might keep them deleted. (They have a thread about it with a poll)

I think the results should be posted again anyway, in a long list (no need to tag anyone).

Plugger got rid of the evidence though..uhm i mean deleted his spreadsheet.

Only way is if we get everyone to re send their votes to someone else.

Plugger got rid of the evidence though..uhm i mean deleted his spreadsheet.

Only way is if we get everyone to re send their votes to someone else.
He could recover it maybe, besides who deletes their spreadsheet immediately and then proceeds to also empty their rubbish bin, despite having being called out for incorrect results prior to doing so.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
He could recover it maybe, besides who deletes their spreadsheet immediately and then proceeds to also empty their rubbish bin, despite having being called out for incorrect results prior to doing so.

The results from my last round are still in my documents lol.

not that ill need it again but I do tend to use the same spreadsheet, then I don't have to re do formulas and s**t.

The results from my last round are still in my documents lol.

not that ill need it again but I do tend to use the same spreadsheet, then I don't have to re do formulas and s**t.
Yeah I still have all of mine haha.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I didn't delete my spreadsheet, I was just joking when I said I did.

I could repost the results but I'd like to wait and see whether the missing posts will be returned before I do that.

Usually it's only the difference between one whore and another winning, so who really cares anyway?

I don't think any of my mistakes I made would've affected the results that much anyway, the song that won was a clear winner.

I agree it's funny when people mess up but what annoys me is when they don't fix it afterwards.

It's probably just as well I didn't try to fix it last night as it would've just been deleted anyway.

One time when my laziness actually pays off.

Plug, the point isn't about the song that won, we've said this numerous times now. There was only one billy between the 'winner' and second, that's what we're unsure of.
Justice prevailed and you still sook? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back