Messi - the time is now

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
In light of the recent debacle, it's finally time for this talented player to spread his wings and move to one of the big European powerhouse clubs? He cannot be remembered as true champion of the game if he plays out his career at a minnow club.

Just some food for thought.

I’m not surprised UEFAlona were exposed in the CL. UEFAlona have always been assisted by refs and unfortunately honest clubs like Chelsea were on the end of fixed matches. Fortunately we overcame such adversity and embarrassed them on their home deck to go on and rightfully conquer Europe.

This season UEFA decided to favour their Spanish counterpart. I feel as though they have established a rotation system, because strangely they both never get UEFA’s assistance in the same year. I’d say they’re just trying to remain inconspicuous, however the facts are clear and bribing is rife among Spanish clubs.

Both UEFAlona and Ref Madrid* have always been assisted by UEFA, either by favourable draws or controversial ref decisions that no other club would receive/not receive. That’s why when teams win outside of UEFAlona and Ref Madrid*, it should be celebrated. A win against corruption is a win for football and humanity.

As for Messi, he is the undisputed GOAT. I would like to see him do it in a tougher league though. It would be amazing if someone of Messi’s quality was alive today to challenge him but unfortunately after the golden era of players in the late 90s and early 00s, Messi has stood alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back