Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 12 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game this week. One of the members of the Big 4 against the most mediocre side in SFA history.

giphy.gif

The Wonders home ground looking a treat this week. Always a big week when the Rivals come to town.

Nothing quite beats flogging the Demons at the Colleseum (not that I know yet).

colosseum-archaeological-park-rome_3.jpg
Oh it really is a grand feeling, but beating the Demons is kind of like.. well I have come up with a number analogies explaining that it's just too easy (ie. eating sandwiches for dinner or paying for sex) but I feel like my work would be wasted here as most of the Demons posters can't read anyway.

Oh it really is a grand feeling, but beating the Demons is kind of like.. well I have come up with a number analogies explaining that it's just too easy (ie. eating sandwiches for dinner or paying for sex) but I feel like my work would be wasted here as most of the Demons posters can't read anyway.
It seems like most weeks are a bye for us.

Thats it haydo definitely no training for me now, knowing we have this in the bag.

haydo won't be at training tonight anyway, hes got the Podcast to do. You better talk us Wonders up. I want to hear #firsttosix at least 5 times.

The Wonders home ground looking a treat this week. Always a big week when the Rivals come to town.

Nothing quite beats flogging the Demons at the Colleseum (not that I know yet).

lol... flogged that from you're media dept didn't you? I was there a few weeks ago. This straight from my iPhone.... The place is litterally in ruins just like the Wonders squad

upload_2018-4-17_11-56-23.png

Thats why I like to use pictures

upload_2018-4-17_11-59-10.png

It seems like most weeks are a bye for us.

Thats it haydo definitely no training for me now, knowing we have this in the bag.

haydo won't be at training tonight anyway, hes got the Podcast to do. You better talk us Wonders up. I want to hear #firsttosix at least 5 times.
Little Donkey... You're going the right way for a Flathead Of the week award!!

upload_2018-4-17_12-1-43.png

How about two thirds? ;)
Let’s not go over the top.

You may have to play another 25 seasons for that to happen.

On the plus side, Headless may still be around on his #marchto750

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SSwans2011 where are you? Haven't seen you about in a while
Bullshit, mate. Don't think I don't see you outside my window every night.

Telling you I lived in Brisbane was a dead giveaway. :(

Bullshit, mate. Don't think I don't see you outside my window every night.

Telling you I lived in Brisbane was a dead giveaway. :(
I like that nighty you were wearing last night BTW ;)

Really? Jesus man how do you explain the billowiness?
He's an uber fat man that has lost the weight but not the skin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back