Collingwood Gamers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Conversely I have been playing Super Mario Odyssey, and it is pharking brilliant! The main storyline is probably a bit short and easy, but the effort required to gain access to the final world and ‘real’ ending is far greater. I still have about 150 moons to collect to open it up. The game is so damn good though that moon collecting doesn’t feel like grinding, it’s an absolute pleasure finding different areas of worlds that I’ve missed when I visited there the first time, and extras have been added to each world after the initial game completion. It’s a ripping game, a real pleasure to play for 5 minutes or 5 hours :)

campbell023 fyi
I’ve been following on the other video game thread and it’s got nothing but high praise. How many moons are there in the game?

I have been keeping my eye on the Mario Bundle that’s currently out. I’ll crack eventually.

I’ve been following on the other video game thread and it’s got nothing but high praise. How many moons are there in the game?

I have been keeping my eye on the Mario Bundle that’s currently out. I’ll crack eventually.
999 moons apparently. 250 needed for the soft ending and 500 required to unlock the final world for the real ending iirc. I’m on about 380ish so far.

Conversely I have been playing Super Mario Odyssey, and it is pharking brilliant! The main storyline is probably a bit short and easy, but the effort required to gain access to the final world and ‘real’ ending is far greater. I still have about 150 moons to collect to open it up. The game is so damn good though that moon collecting doesn’t feel like grinding, it’s an absolute pleasure finding different areas of worlds that I’ve missed when I visited there the first time, and extras have been added to each world after the initial game completion. It’s a ripping game, a real pleasure to play for 5 minutes or 5 hours :)

campbell023 fyi

Wish I had proper time for games :( Nintendo with Mario never miss

Wish I had proper time for games :( Nintendo with Mario never miss
Get a switch. I know that people have this idea in their heads that Nintendo is for kiddie games, but it’s legit the ultimate console for adults who don’t have much time on their hand or tv access at the right times. And I think developers are starting to realize this after being initially wary after the Wii U’s failure. There’s a bunch of developers now who are scrambling to get games on the console, which has been popular worldwide since launch in March and is still apparently selling out as soon as they can get stock in Japan.
I was seriously considering buying some Nintendo stock last Feb before launch but I had no spare cash and now I’m kicking myself because it’s way up and still rising :(

Far Cry 5 looks pretty damn tempting.

Started playing xenoblade Chronicals on the switch.
I got Xenoblade 2 for Xmas and I played it for a while but am finding it hard to really get in to. Got Binding of Isaac for $47 on the switch on the weekend and I’m having a blast with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
I got Xenoblade 2 for Xmas and I played it for a while but am finding it hard to really get in to. Got Binding of Isaac for $47 on the switch on the weekend and I’m having a blast with it.
Yeah I’m a little the same. Sunk a few hours into but I’ve been so busy lately I can’t really commit.

I’ll check it out!

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
But late to the party but I finally got a switch, (just to pre order smash)

Keen to chuck on Breath of the Wild though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back