Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 12 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

You rock haydo . Love you :)

haydo suck balls. Can't stand that guy.

hehe ;) I didn't tag him in that last bit so he'll never know I said it. I hope he doesn't decide to start reading any posts he isn't tagged in though...
It's literally the same post you imbecile

It's literally the same post you imbecile
This thread is warming up nicely. It's a shame I have to drive 90 minutes to get to my non-qooty footy game today and won't be home until after the match is posted. I'm going to miss the lot.

Enjoy the loss Wonders. See you all in the post-match chat :thumbsu:

And there it is. You're all over it as usual.

If these criticisms came from a bloke that actually knew what was going on, it might be worth paying attention to.
We enjoy ourselves and make a point to have fun first and foremost, and rely on simulated results as a secondary matter.

You seemed to enjoy it last season. What’s changed? I can’t see your personal posting ethos changing so quickly over a season, so it has to be the culture of the club you find yourself in.

Much like most of the Wonders, it is evident that you have to rely upon results as opposed to sitting back and enjoying the feeling of being part of a good group of posters.

The Wondera May be more active than last season but I see the cultural shift hasn’t changed.

You probably need to stick around at the wonders a little while longer to start making a difference.

This thread is warming up nicely. It's a shame I have to drive 90 minutes to get to my non-qooty footy game today and won't be home until after the match is posted. I'm going to miss the lot.

Enjoy the loss Wonders. See you all in the post-match chat :thumbsu:
You should know better than that. The thread will be empty. As soon as the Wobders don’t get a win they disappear. The club culture doesn’t allow them to actually engage with others to a satisfactory level.

We make it a point at the Wonders to have nothing but fun. Winning certainly does make it easier though.

We really are a fun lot here.

Nobody can have fun like us.

giphy.gif

The Demons need the Wonders to exist. If it wasn't for the Wonders, the Demons would have no one to try and live up too. The Demons would have folded many seasons ago had the Wonders not been the best club in the land. Everyone strives for something I guess. In this case, the Demons strive to be the Wonders every day of every week of every season
Please remember the Wonders were that bad you managed to steal the #loldemons tag and turn it into the #lolwonders tag which sticks with you till this day.

Let that sink in.

We enjoy ourselves and make a point to have fun first and foremost, and rely on simulated results as a secondary matter.

You seemed to enjoy it last season. What’s changed? I can’t see your personal posting ethos changing so quickly over a season, so it has to be the culture of the club you find yourself in.

Much like most of the Wonders, it is evident that you have to rely upon results as opposed to sitting back and enjoying the feeling of being part of a good group of posters.

The Wondera May be more active than last season but I see the cultural shift hasn’t changed.

You probably need to stick around at the wonders a little while longer to start making a difference.

I loved last season.

It's part of the banter that we've won more. Nothing more, nothing less.

Enjoy being part of a good group of posters? I love it. I loved it last season, I love it this season. You guys are a good bunch, but how boring would the match thread be if we didn't crack in at each other?

Take a look at the mid season survey. A lot of people had the Wonders as their favourite opponents. As I said to RD, if you can't see we're now a great bunch to have a fun week with, there's not a lot I can do for you.

Nothing wrong with the culture at the Wonders mate. A great bunch of active posters having a great time. Lots of s**t in jokes, people filling various roles running with various themes. As it should be.

I need to stick around at the Wonders to make a difference? Difference already made with many people chipping in.
You need to get your head out of your arse.

Game day, let's have at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please remember the Wonders were that bad you managed to steal the #loldemons tag and turn it into the #lolwonders tag which sticks with you till this day.

Let that sink in.
Like I said to your teammate, get your head out of your arse. The lol stuff is so not relevant now it's not funny. You're flogging a dead horse with that one. It's deadset ******* lazy. It's almost like you can't think of anything else to run with.

Save the lol for the Gumbies or Dragons.

Let that sink in.
Season 18 called, it wants it joke back

Let that sink in.

Season 18 called, it wants it joke back

haydo don't you love it when they stuff over their point with their own words.....if only it was always this easy.

were.......

let that sink in.
I have let myself, my team and my country down.

I didnt realise we were down to picking up on spelling/grammar issues. There’s been about four by my count this morning.

You guys should be talking about Snow Bunnies.
We are not allowed to take them on the team bus for away games. The club administration believes they can be distracting.

I have let myself, my team and my country down.

I did t realise we were down to picking up on spelling/grammar issues. There’s been about four by my count this morning.
It's not a spelling or grammar issue dummy, it's a past tense issue. Were is past tense, are is present.

The Wonders WERE s**t means they are no longer.

The Demons ARE s**t means they are.

They are.

haydo don't you love it when they stuff over their point with their own words.....if only it was always this easy.
Can't blame them for living in the past. Simpler times for them when they were last relevant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back