SANFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

obviously young Jimmy is blatantly trolling here,
a port supporter passing comment on the opposition supporters comportment!
Considering he wasn’t even at the game he really is just going by Rasheed’s tweet and the other posts by Port supporters.
But let’s not throw unsubstantiated accusations around willy nilly that are impossible to back up......shall we.
EC956306-6460-497A-858D-796648A1E3DA.jpeg

It's interesting how easily the words of some are dismissed & others are taken as gospel in recent times huh I'll leave you with ya back2back tier 3 flags old mate.

It's interesting how easily the words of some are dismissed & others are taken as gospel in recent times huh I'll leave you with ya back2back tier 3 flags old mate.
So not answering any simple questions or wanting to explain yourself and your accusations?

No reports of crowd trouble.

Can't say the same about Power games can we ;)
Funny isn’t it. I invited a Port mate to the Presidents Lunch before the game, we stood in front of The McKay Stand in the middle of the crowd, heard nothing untoward all day, we were also standing with two women.
Yes there were jibes at SPP and Leinert and other Port players, some funny, some childish and some borderline moronic. Never did I hear anything over the top. I asked my mate today what he thought, he had no problem.

I will also add that during the qualifying final against Port last year I pulled aside a bloke I know who was a hanger-on when he was acting like a w***er. I told the Port supporters he offended that if they chose to call security I’d back them up.

I will also add that during the qualifying final against Port last year I pulled aside a bloke I know who was a hanger-on when he was acting like a w***er. I told the Port supporters he offended that if they chose to call security I’d back them up.
You are my hero

So the SANFL are looking into some reports of s**t behaviour huh lel I mean I expect nothing will happen but that's a given.. still

You are my hero

So the SANFL are looking into some reports of s**t behaviour huh lel I mean I expect nothing will happen but that's a given.. still
Thanks for the kind words, you seem to be the type of person that could benefit from having a good role model to look up to.

The point is if you see poor behaviour you report it or do something about it, not just tweet it and wank on about it afterwards on a forum.
Is that difficult for you to understand?
If there was a racial slur said about Irra I would hope it was immediately reported as would the club. The same goes for any over the top comments about SPP or poor behaviour in general. If people don’t immediately report it it’s nearly impossible for any SANFL club to do anything about it at any suburban ground.

North seem to be the real deal. Beat reigning premiers on their own patch and WWT on their own patch their next big test will be Power Reserves on their own patch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back