Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the idea though that’s more likely and and if season project. There’s four jumpers this week and another 17 Indig jumpers in a few weeks to get through yet
It is only a suggestion, not telling you to do it now, just a suggestion to improve the page. I could come up with a design that is more Footyjumpers.com style that would be more for the site.

It is only a suggestion, not telling you to do it now, just a suggestion to improve the page. I could come up with a design that is more Footyjumpers.com style that would be more for the site.

Personally I think the FJ.com site looks good at the moment. If you're going to change something, it needs to be an improvement on what exists.

nfG9TC2.jpg

Here is a card that I just made that is more Footy Jumper style.

Personally I think the FJ.com site looks good at the moment. If you're going to change something, it needs to be an improvement on what exists.

I am not saying that the website looks bad in any way. It is just those footy cards that lead to the jumpers, they could include the player from the all jumpers collection, and the cards could be branded Footy Jumpers as well. Having them branded Footy Jumpers saves the site from having a company come and say you are using our designs, and it may also open a new opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of those things where I just can’t identify why I don’t like this.
Flip the white and maroon and you have yourself a great clash jumper, but you're right. There's something I don't like about it either, and I don't know how to fix it.

Spotted this over in the AFC board but it seems that the PI guernseys have writing on the back of the neck.

96addbdde1e92bcfcf45982bc3ccc234.jpg
After going into the AFL store and looking at the inside of the retails, they say WE FLY AS ONE, but I'm not sure whether YOU ARE A WARRIOR is personalised for Myles specifically or it's standard for every player on the whole list.

This is one of those things where I just can’t identify why I don’t like this.

I like seeing the colours changed up. What ruins it is there are too many small details - the lion watermarks, background text, and the thin stripes at the shoulders and waist. And the gradient. It's all too much.

Block colours please!

I like seeing the colours changed up. What ruins it is there are too many small details - the lion watermarks, background text, and the thin stripes at the shoulders and waist. And the gradient. It's all too much.

Block colours please!
I think the issue has more to do with the gold collars/cuffs next to the white yoke than the smaller details of the jumper. Make the yoke blue and there'd be a lot more acceptance of the jumper.

Mero how likely is it for you to do team-by-team season jumpers?

So, like on your website now you have every club in their home jumper next to each other. For each season.

On historicalkits.co.uk, they have a say 2017-2018 page with every club's home, away, third strip. Would you do this for the AFL? Maybe just an away/clash version of your current set-up? I think it'd add some interest and of course there are ahhh details absent in the regular clash sections that could be presented fully on the season by season pages. I understand it becomes a bit redundant once you go before about 2005 but starting at the current season could be interesting.

Mero how likely is it for you to do team-by-team season jumpers?

So, like on your website now you have every club in their home jumper next to each other. For each season.

On historicalkits.co.uk, they have a say 2017-2018 page with every club's home, away, third strip. Would you do this for the AFL? Maybe just an away/clash version of your current set-up? I think it'd add some interest and of course there are ahhh details absent in the regular clash sections that could be presented fully on the season by season pages. I understand it becomes a bit redundant once you go before about 2005 but starting at the current season could be interesting.
My intent was to bring them in as I was able to complete them, more like: http://www.weirdwolf.net/FFP/1990s/1999.htm
Eventually, once I get to them, the Home team on this page: http://www.footyjumpers.com/1999.htm would open up all uniforms worn that season.
That would then include all (up to 6) in current years. EG Essendon wear Home, Clash, Anzac, Indig, Cancer and Country.
That's going to take some time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back