Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

has there been an update recently? coz i'm lagging out of alot of games now
Yeah there was a small update recently.

I've noticed my game tells me i'm dropping packets and lagging out but still playing fine which is odd

has there been an update recently? coz i'm lagging out of alot of games now
Yeah my game is unplayable. Ball will being going one way next second its turn 45 degrees by itself and going another. The constant lag indicators on screen, at the kick off game stops at the 2 count then speeds back up to me being half way towards the ball. One game I had no UI at all so couldn't see my boost or anything.

The struggle is real.

So very close.

31069099_10215719238831357_1027137425928880128_n.jpg

Woo Hoo. Got my 10 wins on Diamond just then in 3v3's. Strived for that in the last week. I have really improved my airplay the last month. A lot more confident flying. Still the worst player in the world if the ball doesn't come at me straight(especially in the air). Cant for the life of me play backwards. guess that is why I probably best at 3v3's rather than other which modes which require those skills a lot more. A lot easier to line up the ball in 3v3's. Still only plat 1 in singles still.....

maybe i'm just s**t but game is starting to feel like Gears of War- connection based s**t -if you got it,s**t goes your way, if not damn ya

Woo Hoo. Got my 10 wins on Diamond just then in 3v3's. Strived for that in the last week. I have really improved my airplay the last month. A lot more confident flying. Still the worst player in the world if the ball doesn't come at me straight(especially in the air). Cant for the life of me play backwards. guess that is why I probably best at 3v3's rather than other which modes which require those skills a lot more. A lot easier to line up the ball in 3v3's. Still only plat 1 in singles still.....

Well done.

I need to get back into ranked but I can't drag myself away from hoops. I wish there was ranked hoops - only mode I could hit champ in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alternating between the Xbox and pc versions right now (will go back to the Switch version at some point). Actually think I prefer it on pc, seem to aim my shots better and my timing is better overall). Have a 78% winning percentage and aiming to keep my goals/assists/saves average at 3+.

Got a complaint that I spent too much time following the ball, I have a defensive side (usually with 3 v 3 games) where I defend the goal more than attack the ball. In 2 v 2 I think it's silly if both attack - as has happened many times, if we fluff up the score attempt, the other team can just lob the ball over us and score a long shot goal.

Wow Diamond??!! Nice!

Best I’ve got is Platinum 2 Div 4. That’s in doubles. Reckon you’d be able to carry me to Plat 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back