General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom McDonald just said he’ll play next week (just not sure if AFL or VFL).

Good news.
Lets leave it up to the players to say when they are playing again.
BUteNoCCMAAU5Vr.jpg

Nothing can possib-lie go wrong.

What happened to schmuttt ?
Not entirely sure.

Though hats off to him getting suspended before Melbourne even playing. Not easy to do and takes imagination. Good news is you’ve got a week or so to post whatever you like about him then enjoy the image of a fuming but impotent schmuttt raging over his smartphone screen.

Not entirely sure.

Though hats off to him getting suspended before Melbourne even playing. Not easy to do and takes imagination. Good news is you’ve got a week or so to post whatever you like about him then enjoy the image of a fuming but impotent schmuttt raging over his smartphone screen.
There’s something poetic and terrifyingly confronting in that turn of phrase.

Watching talking footy.

1. Jack Viney always becomes mythical to me when he's not in the team like as soon as he comes back into the team we just can't lose. Can't wait to have him back though.

2. BT single handedly brought Lever to Melbourne, whacked Daniel Talia and Doedee in one go lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching talking footy.

1. Jack Viney always becomes mythical to me when he's not in the team like as soon as he comes back into the team we just can't lose. Can't wait to have him back though.

2. BT single handedly brought Lever to Melbourne, whacked Daniel Talia and Doedee in one go lol
Can’t stand talking footy anymore. Darcy (the absolute worst), Brown and BT are the most annoying, dumbest boring campaigners involved with footy. Don’t mind Carey although he’s better in radio and that new Sam MR Everywhere isn’t bad I suppose

Can’t stand talking footy anymore. Darcy (the absolute worst), Brown and BT are the most annoying, dumbest boring campaigners involved with footy. Don’t mind Carey although he’s better in radio and that new Sam MR Everywhere isn’t bad I suppose

Campbell brown absolutely went to town on the MRP double standards it was brilliant.

And you just know the week that episode airs, we'll get thumped by 10 goals and have the media saying "should have stuck to the kitchen Dees"
Facebook posts from dickheads saying "Wtf were they doing on MasterChef this week when they should have been training?!" Despite the episode being filmed in February.

Petracca, Hogan, Oliver - if we can keep them, there are three terrific and young players for us.

Oscar McDonald has taken massive strides this year and is another. Others like Viney and McDonald are still young.

Aahhhh * it I sit here trying to type a message that gives me hope and I really struggle. Jones and Vince will go and then we're ****ed lol. Hogan will probably get traded back to Perth too.

Petracca, Hogan, Oliver - if we can keep them, there are three terrific and young players for us.

Oscar McDonald has taken massive strides this year and is another. Others like Viney and McDonald are still young.

Aahhhh **** it I sit here trying to type a message that gives me hope and I really struggle. Jones and Vince will go and then we're ****** lol. Hogan will probably get traded back to Perth too.
At least we will get back pick 45 and a bag of peanuts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back