Preview Round 5 2018: Melbourne v Richmond (24 April 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate to use an Alistair Clarkson quote but “a soldier goes out, a soldier comes in”.
Ultimately, we should be winning this game, and if we don’t, it will give us an opportunity to figure out where it went wrong and improve the next time we play them.

Last year taught me that even when it’s looking bad, it can turn around pretty quickly.

Don’t really understand the stressing in here lol.

Wings are ok if they are bbqed, but what's he in the naughty corner for with regard to dees?

Apparently there’s a problem in the coaching box with McCartne so they’ve ex-communicated him from the parents table and making him sit on the kids table with the players during the game. Hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, both Floss and Caddy are key members of our side now. Really happy to see Broad back in.

Bit of under estimating our opponents going on in here. Every afl supporter should know by now that what happens one week means sweet FA the following week. They were putrid last week, not sure why so many think they will be that bad again? I hate that ******* club with a passion, but they have a lot of quality and are capable of beating anyone on their day - they're on the rebound after a bad performance and some shitcanning in the media, they'll come to play - wont be easy

Start is the key against those faux tough guys

People who suggest that Hampson is a viable alternative need to wash out their mouths with Solvol Soap

They'd rather have Soldo as an emergency after he's played a VFL game two days earlier. Hampson is as good as gone. First one to go at the end of the year.

Deelish

31150306_892630034244960_7711296978885279744_n.jpg

no figure of speech- but seriously the love for him is worrying. he will be tested tuesday night.
Yeah I get it but the over the type hyperbole on both sides ends up being a contest. Too much love for Conca forces the other side to overstate how bad he is and on and on it goes. Not saying anything here, but it does happen all the time depending on what topic/players is getting spoken about. So I couldn't help myself bite!!

Hawthorn allowed Gawn to dominate in the ruck but won the ground contests.
They're copying us. We've been doing it all year and the majority of last year and Grigg is the master. Go back and watch the Hawks game and Grigg's tactic against McEnvoy at center bounce where he lined up on the same side as him and didn't contest at all and became the extra mid, McEervoy won every hitout but we won all the clearances and it was the opposite when Nank was in the ruck giving a genuine contest. Last week Gawn had 66 hitouts with only 16 to advantage. Watch us destroy them in the clearances when Nank is down back or on the bench.

lets be honest here there were 4 players and only 4 players who were in the loop to get a game out side of last week. If people are honest and thats a rare commodity around here one has to ask what did those 4 do to deserve the opportunity before others.
Again If honest with ourselves and again not many are around here the answer has to be nothing.
So if no one agrees with you they are lying? What garbage, you scream about being able to express your view, then crack when others do the same. Talk about a double standard.

I do believe this is the first time we've been premiership favourites in many years.

Side note, just went on the site to see it with my own eyes, and you can bet on a bloody coin toss?!

So if no one agrees with you they are lying? What garbage, you scream about being able to express your view, then crack when others do the same. Talk about a double standard.
Instead of changing his name from Santa to Mopsy, he should have changed it to Grinch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back