Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevie J another example that seems to fit. Buckley himself said he rang Stevie J earlier this year for advice on De Goey and Stevie talked about how the suspension handed to him by his teammates was his turning point in his career.
These aren’t examples of players that were traded though so it’s not really relevant to his trade value.

Do you think Stevie J’s trade value would have been as high just after his off field issues?

There are obviously examples of players turning things around, just as there are many examples of players that don’t.

Harley Bennel for example.

These aren’t examples of players that were traded though so it’s not really relevant to his trade value.

Do you think Stevie J’s trade value would have been as high just after his off field issues?

There are obviously examples of players turning things around, just as there are many examples of players that don’t.

Collingwood was going to Trade Pick 28 for Stevie J until he Failed our Medical Exam

Stevie J another example that seems to fit. Buckley himself said he rang Stevie J earlier this year for advice on De Goey and Stevie talked about how the suspension handed to him by his teammates was his turning point in his career.

What? Stevie J was given a lengthy suspension from the AFL team and had to earn his place back by being consistently BOG in the VFL. So Bucks rings him for advice and then brings the kid in to the AFL first chance he gets. He's a ******* genius old Nathan.

Never said they were. Was illustrating that a club ban being a wake up call for Stevie was a good comparison. This kid isn’t a Stringer who was shown the door.

He would look mad in a Saints jumper. I’d throw the Pies a second rounder & Josh Bruce for JDG with that sicko Brayden Sier as steak knives...win-win.
You’re dreaming mate. You gave a pick in the 20s for Freeman.
Anyway, DeGoey wouldn’t dream of going to the saints. Maybe a good club like Sydney, but no way would he even think about the Saints.

What? Stevie J was given a lengthy suspension from the AFL team and had to earn his place back by being consistently BOG in the VFL. So Bucks rings him for advice and then brings the kid in to the AFL first chance he gets. He's a ******* genius old Nathan.
Nah, I think you’re just a simpleton who can’t quite grasp what was said.

You’re dreaming mate. You gave a pick in the 20s for Freeman.
Anyway, DeGoey wouldn’t dream of going to the saints. Maybe a good club like Sydney, but no way would he even think about the Saints.

Bucks would love Juicy Brucey playin aside the Mayne Vein.

JDG on the way out & Saints bound. He’s gonna be a ridiculously good player too. Blokes a firey grub wit serious attitude.

Bucks would love Juicy Brucey playin aside the Mayne Vein.

JDG on the way out & Saints bound. He’s gonna be a ridiculously good player too. Blokes a firey grub wit serious attitude.

He isn’t going anywhere. He loves it here.
Bruce wouldn’t even get a game at the Pies.
He has been lucky to get a game at the Saints and that’s saying something.

Freeman is your big hope.

Having said that you do tend to pay overs.

Collingwood going to demand top 5 picks for the kid yet didnt want to cough up anything of worth for Aish. Must be good being a AFL powerhouse.

That old chestnut
Yeah it’s like club want to be screwed isn’t it?
Stay off BF if that’s all you got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce has kicked more goals than anyone at Collingwood in each of the last 3 years. Would walk straight into your forward 50 with a ******* wicked man bun and a look at me strut knowing he’s your best key forward at the club...

He remains uncontracted & word is he doesn’t get on with Bucks. Sees Trout as a father figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He remains uncontracted & word is he doesn’t get on with Bucks. Sees Trout as a father figure.

Haha. I hear he loves Bucks. Watch him kill it the remainder of the year and re-sign for good $$$.

In any case you are talking St Kilda here. The most unsuccessful club in the history of the AFL and it doesn’t look like changing anytime soon.

Bruce has kicked more goals than anyone at Collingwood in each of the last 3 years. Would walk straight into your forward 50 with a ******* wicked man bun and a look at me strut knowing he’s your best key forward at the club...
You can keep him. He’s ordinary. Worth a 4th round pick at best (or Oxley).

Haha. I hear he loves Bucks. Watch him kill it the remainder of the year and re-sign for good $$$.

In any case you are talking St Kilda here. The most unsuccessful club in the history of the AFL and it doesn’t look like changing anytime soon.

The only thing JDG & Bucks have in common is they both look like wax statues. They don’t get on, JDG wants money, Saints will pay up. Bucks wants the next Mayne & Lewis Pierce/Darren Mongongton may be of interest.

The only thing JDG & Bucks have in common is they both look like wax statues. They don’t get on, JDG wants money, Saints will pay up. Bucks wants the next Mayne & Lewis Pierce/Darren Mongongton may be of interest.
I’m sure your first pick which is likely to be in the first 3 or 4 could tempt the Pies. Although, as I said, the issue is you are St Kilda.

DeGoey is not soft enough for the Saints.

Although Freeman is. How is he going? What, 3rd year into his saints contract? If you’re paying him $300kpa, you’ll need to offer DeGoey $800kpa to get him even mildly interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back