Sicily serious misconduct charge

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone show the footage of Hunt or Chapman stomping on the Carlton players knuckles many years ago ... 50 times more malice than Sicily .
This game is shucked

Can someone show the footage of Hunt or Chapman stomping on the Carlton players knuckles many years ago ... 50 times more malice than Sicily .
This game is shucked
No point comparing punishments from a few years ago

Watched it again, if he gets weeks for that then it is officially the softest report I've ever seen. Yeah I know Sicily dog act blah blah blah, have a look at the footage though haha
Seriously Hawks fans , dig up Josh Hunt or Chappy flat out stomping on a Blues defenders hands about 8 years ago .
This game has lost it's f..kin center . Robbo f..k off and have another bottle .
Selwood does more than Sicily did every game

Honestly Sicily is one of the most unlikeable players in the competition. Seriously needs to stop this agro act that he has going on.

He picks his targets. A bit like his footy.

Once it goes to the tribunal, does the level of harm caused to the opponent factor into it or is it then about intent and optics? That is, what are the criteria for determining if he will be penalized and the length of suspension if he does go?
Sorry if already covered.

I swear, this site is such a cesspit these days. Even when you try and come up with a new take on something and compliment the other coach, someone will still have a hissy about it and assume everyone is trying to start a fight.
So true. There's no discussion anymore it's become "you don't agree with me? That's it were enemies let's abuse each other"

Nothing in it? Piss off.

Atley was on the ground, Sicily looked down and stepped on his leg deliberately.

So what is an appropriate penalty?

I struggle to see how this is more than a fine or at most 1 week.

If he gets a week they are saying this the same as when he dropped his knee on Selwoods head (albeit without a great deal of force).

It's a highly unusual incident but let's face it, it could be deemed either careless or intentional with low impact to the body which is either a fine or one week.

Why this had to go to the tribunal i don't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deserves punishment for sure, guy is clearly an absolute peanut.... if biting gets three weeks, and this gets anything even close to that, then i will be pretty disappointed.....

It had to go to the Tribunal because on their own classification system it is simply not reportable or suspendable so they need some discretionary loophole in order to manufacture a suspension because optics. Whole thing is very very soft

Pretty serious incident. There was the 'potential to need a band aid'. Although after extensive tests apparently a kiss on the forehead was all that was required. Atley should be back in 4-6 weeks.

Fast becoming one of the biggest flogs in the competition. Yeah he can play, but at this rate he sure won't be remembered for his footballing ability.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can see why oppo fans think this. Heck half our supporters do.

But you shouldn't be getting a tribunal appearance just because you're a dill.

Nothing in it other than being an annoying prick.

I can see why oppo fans think this. Heck half our supporters do.

But you shouldn't be getting a tribunal appearance just because you're a dill.

Nothing in it other than being an annoying prick.

Deliberately stepping on someones leg is more than just being a "dill" or an "annoying prick", it's being a dirty piece of s**t.

Deliberately stepping on someones leg is more than just being a "dill" or an "annoying prick", it's being a dirty piece of s**t.

It was done with about as much force as a 7 year old at a sleep over accidentally standing on another kids legs as he's trying to get past to go take a leak.

We need to chill on the histrionics a bit I think.

Was petty and annoying. Nothing in it though beyond being worth a fine.

It was done with about as much force as a 7 year old at a sleep over accidentally standing on another kids legs as he's trying to get past to go take a leak.

We need to chill on the histrionics a bit I think.

Was petty and annoying. Nothing in it though beyond being worth a fine.
Only a potato could defend this.

The force isn't the issue, it's the fact that it's unnecessary, unsportsmanlike and a s**t act which has become routine for the flog.

Only a potato could defend this.

The force isn't the issue, it's the fact that it's unnecessary, unsportsmanlike and a s**t act which has become routine for the flog.

Force is 100% an issue. Otherwise insufficient force wouldn't be a thing.

Every tummy tap and jumper punch would be getting weeks.

Certainly was unnecessary and he looks like the flog you suggest. Agreed. Now I just need to see the rule for the amount of weeks you get for being a flog - I'm assuming his level of flog is high so maximum punishment is required.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back