Alien/UFO 4chan chaos over alien pic

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually Negan, I must apologise, I believe I qouted the wrong post, I meant to quote the one in which you introduced a supposed study where 47 of 50 experienced pilots couldn't replicate the 9/1+ attacks in a sim.
My sincere apologies, I feel such a dolt for not quoting the correct post and failing to point out that you can't provide a link to your supposed evidence, when even the usual 9/11 peanuts can point to some unverifiable you tube video to back up their BS claims.
Yours,
Smokey

P.S. please forgive my typos, Im too lazy to correct them
Fair enough, my info was over a decade ago when I saw it, hence why I can't find it again.

This might interest you:

Personally I think the WOW signal is the best evidence we have so far. Though I do like the Dyson sphere speculations.

Just bumping this re the WOW signal.

Found an interesting article today - basically it points out that under certain conditions the WOW signal can be replicated - by comets. they've even tracked the comets from the time of the WOW signal and identified the most likely subject. It doesn't prove the WOW signal wasn't from an alien - just that it is more likely to be an accident.

Interestingly, the discoverer of the WOW signal was never convinced of its alien-ness.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/unexplained-phenomena/famous-wow-signal-probably-not-aliens.htm

So i found myself in a youtube alien wormhole last week due to seeing something from that guy from blink 182 (assume you guys are all over this :))

Anyway i watched a few talks from a Canadian guy, Grant Cameron i think his name is. He was saying that the US government use guys like tge blink 182 guy to spread disinformation. Meaning they dillute truths with a bunch of lies. Interesting theory and the guy provided dozens of examples and people they have used to do this.

So i found myself in a youtube alien wormhole last week due to seeing something from that guy from blink 182 (assume you guys are all over this :))

Anyway i watched a few talks from a Canadian guy, Grant Cameron i think his name is. He was saying that the US government use guys like tge blink 182 guy to spread disinformation. Meaning they dillute truths with a bunch of lies. Interesting theory and the guy provided dozens of examples and people they have used to do this.
Musicians, actors, writers, comedians etc. Anyone that shapes culture can and is used for propaganda purposes. Usually its big money to promote vaccines and climate change. Interestingly they frequently use ex-military types to be "whistleblowers" on UFO and alien stuff.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Musicians, actors, writers, comedians etc. Anyone that shapes culture can and is used for propaganda purposes. Usually its big money to promote vaccines and climate change. Interestingly they frequently use ex-military types to be "whistleblowers" on UFO and alien stuff.

(i believe in climate change)

anyway, yes, Grant Cameron has been investigating Alien phenomenon and consciousness since the 70s and said that he does not deal with whistleblowers because they are nearly always a deliberately red herring.

(i believe in climate change)

anyway, yes, Grant Cameron has been investigating Alien phenomenon and consciousness since the 70s and said that he does not deal with whistleblowers because they are nearly always a deliberately red herring.
Yes, red herrings indeed. If you are a true threat to the power structure then you are squashed.

Climate change is a con in my opinion. A really big con with far reaching consequences.

Yes, red herrings indeed. If you are a true threat to the power structure then you are squashed.

Climate change is a con in my opinion. A really big con with far reaching consequences.

Climate change is real.
The con is that it is being played as a conspiracy.

Climate change is real.
The con is that it is being played as a conspiracy.
Well since we pay taxes for it and will continue to be driven into poverty in the future I want my fair share of climate change. The real thing, not the fake one that governments cause themselves by controlling the weather. Im paying for it so I want my fair share.

The other great con is all the tropical islands the super rich have been buying up cheap as chips because the owners have been terrified into selling. Lol. Thats probably the funniest part of it for me. That and the fact that Al Gore makes millions off doomsday fearmongering.

Its no different to priests in ancient times scaring the hell out of people using prophecies of disaster or foretelling of eclipses that only they understood. Today its men in white coats instead of priests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clever way to prepare for an "alien invasion",,,,plant seeds in 4chan, all pretend, then a year later "reveal" it.

Not on my watch, CIA.
The seeds were planted well before 4chan. War of the Worlds was written over 100 years ago wasn't it?

The seeds were planted well before 4chan. War of the Worlds was written over 100 years ago wasn't it?
True. I meant more in these CT believing times, people are more prone to believing the CIA really did shutdown 4chan over an alien pic and that this photo tweet is real.

Remember what the initial 4chan thread said? The picture makes you ill, because its so lifelike, your brain comprehends it as a genuinely real entity, so detailed the photo too, and the coloring etc vividly disgusting.

Yet this photos does not meet such. Instead, the photo i posted invokes that more.

Its no different to priests in ancient times scaring the hell out of people using prophecies of disaster or foretelling of eclipses that only they understood. Today its men in white coats instead of priests.

Yes you are correct. You are as ignorant of the world around you as people were 2000 years ago. That's quite an effort, well done :thumbsu:

Came across this and thought of this thread. Unsure whether it's real or not, judge for yourselves:

I'm thinking if this picture was real, it probably would've been taken down by now :think:

Or
Left in the open so that's what everyone thinks
So it's real, but they want people to think it's fake, so they leave it up. That's possible too. The main reason why I posted it was because no else had posted it previously in this thread (or on BF). FWIW a reverse image search says the picture first appeared on the internet on October 24th last year (imgur.com) and on 4chan nearly a month later. If true, that's some time after this thread was started.

BTW obviously it would be easy to fake that picture, but you could say the same for pretty much any photo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back