Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Was way too busy making money on vapourware like the rest of you.

Truthfully, I have a number of ASX and crypto TA and day trading groups I usually communicate in. Didn't cross my mine a footy board would have a forum :)

So now you’re bullish crypto when there’s just been a bull run, albeit brief so far, while you were bearish and advising people to sell when it was a bear run, and in fact you managed to advise people to sell right at the bottom of the market. Quite a remarkable effort really. In fact given you’ve now gone bullish this probably signals the top of the market. Brb going to liquidate everything.

More passive aggressive bullshit, what a surprise. No I didn't purchase Bitcoin Cash, nor anything else for that matter at all time highs. I'm not that stupid. Let's just see how the rest of the year plays out. As of today Crypto's 380 billion dollar market cap is massively overvalued according to you. How many short positions do you hold ?? It sounds like plenty. Let's see where the market cap is on December 31, 2018 and if you get awarded DH post of the year shall we ??

Lets drop it here.

I've been shorting for ages. Now watching and waiting as much larger buyers inhale and exhale.

Today's crypto? Absolutely not. Most of these projects aren't worth $10 million. Let alone $10 billion.

Could they eventually evolve that way and can new projects emerge? Absolutely.

Lets drop it here.

I've been shorting for ages. Now watching and waiting as much larger buyers inhale and exhale.

Today's crypto? Absolutely not. Most of these projects aren't worth $10 million. Let alone $10 billion.

Could they eventually evolve that way and can new projects emerge? Absolutely.

Lol now you’re having a bit each way. This is amazing to watch. According to your above quote, any given crypto could either go terribly or “evolve” to massive heights. Thanks Edgar Cayce.

So now you’re bullish crypto when there’s just been a bull run, albeit brief so far, while you were bearish and advising people to sell when it was a bear run, and in fact you managed to advise people to sell right at the bottom of the market. Quite a remarkable effort really. In fact given you’ve now gone bullish this probably signals the top of the market. Brb going to liquidate everything.

Where did I say I was bullish?

Where did I advise someone to sell the bottom? (I highly encourage you not to panic and go back and read the post)
Did I perhaps offer it as one of three options to someone who bought the top, instead?

I'm incredibly bearish on 98% of crypto projects. Most I value at less than a salt shaker.

Generally speaking I think any investment with zero assets, zero adoption and quite often no working product ought to be approached with extreme caution. Furthermore, when regulation is evolving, hacking of exchanges is rife and there's a broad lack of consumer protection I don't think it is responsible to be engaging in price based speculation.

I'm thrilled that my investment doubled this week without cause. Funfair could fall to 2 cents next week and I'd barely blink. This is NOT healthy investing until we start seeing adoption that is genuinely worthy of such price movements. That can not happen until these projects are properly valued.

Where did I say I was bullish?

Where did I advise someone to sell the bottom? (I highly encourage you not to panic and go back and read the post)
Did I perhaps offer it as one of three options to someone who bought the top, instead?

I'm incredibly bearish on 98% of crypto projects. Most I value at less than a salt shaker.

Generally speaking I think any investment with zero assets, zero adoption and quite often no working product ought to be approached with extreme caution. Furthermore, when regulation is evolving, hacking of exchanges is rife and there's a broad lack of consumer protection I don't think it is responsible to be engaging in price based speculation.

I'm thrilled that my investment doubled this week without cause. Funfair could fall to 2 cents next week and I'd barely blink. This is NOT healthy investing until we start seeing adoption that is genuinely worthy of such price movements. That can not happen until these projects are properly valued.

God, another wordfest from the king of the fence.

You told people to sell at the bottom of the market, now you’re all bullish after a slight run. And then in the same post you’re bearish again. Then conditionally bullish.

Reminds me of that line out of “As good as it gets”: “how do you write bomberjez so well?”
“I think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability.”

Lol now you’re having a bit each way. This is amazing to watch. According to your above quote, any given crypto could either go terribly or “evolve” to massive heights. Thanks Edgar Cayce.

You really cant find the dots in Tron, valued at $16bn in January not being a sustainable TP/MC given it has no team, no product, a copied whitepaper and god awful PR versus a statement that it could, with the right backing, evolve that way? I personally don't think it will but could one team revolutionise their industry, sure! Can they do so while their token price goes down? Absolutely.

My position has always been that I love blockchain but loathe most existing crpyto projects. Could a blockchain solution like Power Ledger change the world? I hope so. I love Jemma and the team. But their token isn't worth what it was at the ATH and I find conversations in here around projects being "cheap" to be very, very dangerous when so many have so few income streams.

God, another wordfest from the king of the fence.

You told people to sell at the bottom of the market, now you’re all bullish after a slight run. And then in the same post you’re bearish again. Then conditionally bullish.

Reminds me of that line out of “As good as it gets”: “how do you write bomberjez so well?”
“I think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability.”

Now I'm convinced you're not reading.

Some huge news coming out recently, the fundamentals are there.

- Power Ledger partnering with Japan’s largest private energy company.

I really love Power Ledger. I even have a Power Ledger t-shirt from Redbubble.

I really, really hope 2018 sees more than just trials though. They MUST convert these to revenue streams. PL have fantastic traction with Origin Energy which seems to have fizzled out but I am 90% they have something else to announce soon with Western Power. WP have shown a serious desire for innovation to solve their state wide issues so it is very promising.

Having watched Dave speak a lot recently they are now operating as if they were ASX regulated in anticipation of whats to come.

They're rightfully media darling and worthy of high praise.

(Disc. I sold Power Ledger at $2.50 because they weren't worth that then and they still aren't worth it now).

You really cant find the dots in Tron, valued at $16bn in January not being a sustainable TP/MC given it has no team, no product, a copied whitepaper and god awful PR versus a statement that it could, with the right backing, evolve that way? I personally don't think it will but could one team revolutionise their industry, sure! Can they do so while their token price goes down? Absolutely.

My position has always been that I love blockchain but loathe most existing crpyto projects. Could a blockchain solution like Power Ledger change the world? I hope so. I love Jemma and the team. But their token isn't worth what it was at the ATH and I find conversations in here around projects being "cheap" to be very, very dangerous when so many have so few income streams.

Actually I think it's you who is not reading... I did not mention Tron once. You keep banging on about it with the fervour of James Hird's innocence protestations. The rest of us are baffled by your constant references to it, because no one else is referring to it.

Now I'm convinced you're not reading.

Yeah I've read every word of drivel you've written. Which is to say, every word you've written.

giphy.gif

If there were two coins screaming at me sayind division 1 winner right now they’d be

Rivetz and numeraire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what’s everyone thinking? I held my $2k December investment through all the s**t, and right now I basically hold my intitial investment. Do I take it out and move on? I certainly won’t pretend like I know about the the technology or have any idea what I’m doing.

So what’s everyone thinking? I held my $2k December investment through all the s**t, and right now I basically hold my intitial investment. Do I take it out and move on? I certainly won’t pretend like I know about the the technology or have any idea what I’m doing.

Unless you need the money right now, I would hold until at least the end of Q2 (preferably end of year).

You held through some of the darkest hours for crypto, you deserve to see some return on your time and investment. This is assuming you're only in solid projects.

Put it in bitconnect. My wife says this isn’t real, I say No, no no!

If there were two coins screaming at me sayind division 1 winner right now they’d be

Rivetz and numeraire

Yeah Numeraire looks interesting.

A few low caps that have really caught my eye recently, I have a bit in some, none in others --

Dether
Hacken
Smartmesh (was low a week and a half ago)
STK
Propy
and of course Havven.

A few low caps that have really caught my eye recently, I have a bit in some, none in others --

Dether
Hacken
STK
Propy
and of course Havven.

never heard of them, will have a look

edgeless is another good one

Dether
Hacken
STK
Propy
and of course Havven.

Have had a look

dether - potential

hacken - never seen such a low total supply, not sure if that's a good or bad thing

smartmesh - doesn't grab my attention , just doesn't

STK - the chart in February, just turns me off

propy - I like it

Have had a look

dether - potential

hacken - never seen such a low total supply, not sure if that's a good or bad thing

smartmesh - doesn't grab my attention , just doesn't

STK - the chart in February, just turns me off

propy - I like it

I'm getting red flag vibes on STK.

as soon as i can break even on my initial investment im getting out... ill wait as long as it takes if that day ever comes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back