Scats cheat ground losses count

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
We need to break these cheating scoundrels psychological hold over our teams when they venture down to the scattery...I'm sure these cheats put some sort of voodoo curse on us all when we all play there or it just might be the fact it's the only rectangular ground in the league might be the reason, whatever the reason we need to break it and the I'd like to congratulate the swans for being the first team to achieve this in 2018!!...I will keep a count sheet going for all the teams who beat these cheating campaigners until it's no longer required and curse is broken for good.

1:Swans
2:.........
3:.........
4:.........
5:.........
6:..........
7:..........

Last edited:
375x500.249.jpg

We need to break these cheating scoundrels psychological hold over our teams when they venture down to the scattery...I'm sure these cheats put some sort of voodoo curse on us all when we all play there
Did you really start a thread on the Bay just to own yourself in it? This is some next level s**t right here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have never beaten us there #whenitmatters

Hey, if Im flying down from Sydney and spending a night in Melbourne then it bloody well matters !!

One of those trips I had the most insane taxi ride of my life that evening back in Melbourne. Including travelling around SE Asia. Not sure why the driver was in such a hurry but we went the wrong way down 1 way streets, driving on the wrong side of the road, ran red lights, you name it.

There were 2 taxis worth of people being moved and in a 15 minute trip we were on our 2nd beer by the time the 2nd taxi arrived.

Hey, if Im flying down from Sydney and spending a night in Melbourne then it bloody well matters !!

One of those trips I had the most insane taxi ride of my life that evening back in Melbourne. Including travelling around SE Asia. Not sure why the driver was in such a hurry but we went the wrong way down 1 way streets, driving on the wrong side of the road, ran red lights, you name it.

There were 2 taxis worth of people being moved and in a 15 minute trip we were on our 2nd beer by the time the 2nd taxi arrived.

Was Bomber Thompson still in Geelol at this stage? Maybe he was dealing to the taxi drivers at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back