Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 15: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

How many posts will Blern make in this match thread?

• 20-49: It's business as usual for Blern.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-99: He reminds me of Jack Watts. Almost there.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Bombers. This week I plan on touching the ball 0 times and having 30 tackles. As my GF will happily attest to, I never get there first.
I’m a bit the opposite. You can ask any woman I’ve ever been with...

I always get there first.

Hello Bombers. This week I plan on touching the ball 0 times and having 30 tackles. As my GF will happily attest to, I never get there first.

Mate as if any of us believe that. I heard recently that the Dane Swan video went for 6 seconds and the only thing I could think of was 'bragger'!

Mate as if any of us believe that. I heard recently that the Dane Swan video went for 6 seconds and the only thing I could think of was 'bragger'!
Hey! Delayed ejaculation is not something many people enjoy. However, that wasn't want I was intimating. I actually do not have any reproductive organs. When I said I never get their first, I meant that I never get their at all.

Hey! Delayed ejaculation is not something many people enjoy. However, that wasn't want I was intimating. I actually do not have any reproductive organs. When I said I never get their first, I meant that I never get their at all.

God bless you!

Love your work GotTheGoodes - great OP, mate. I think your prediction may prove correct as renewed father KohPhi leads us to another win and guaranteed finals action yet again.

We are already guaranteed........just biding our time now until the real stuff starts.

Love your work GotTheGoodes - great OP, mate. I think your prediction may prove correct as renewed father KohPhi leads us to another win and guaranteed finals action yet again.

We are already guaranteed........just biding our time now until the real stuff starts.

I hope we don't get the double chance, and when we start winning knockout final after knockout final, watch the collective SFA's arses start twitching and quivering in fear..

57f6853c944cb72a64222d41b15ac15d.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we don't get the double chance, and when we start winning knockout final after knockout final, watch the collective SFA's arses start twitching and quivering in fear..

View attachment 494241
It took me weeks to lose that image from my mind... aaaannnd just like that it has permeated my mind yet again.

How do you continue to get away with this, cap?

#sickofit

It took me weeks to lose that image from my mind... aaaannnd just like that it has permeated my mind yet again.

#sickofit

He will post this one in a minute....

465922_076f6a6f5b36343c264544ff9f06eef7.gif

It's all about breaking away from the norm and being yourself my young apprentice. Dare to be daring..

As Nietzsche said "The individual always struggles to stop from being overwhelmed by the masses. No price is too much to pay for the privilege of owning yourself".

200w_d-187.gif

It's all about breaking away from the norm and being yourself my young apprentice. Dare to be daring..

As Nietzsche said "The individual always struggles to stop from being overwhelmed by the masses. No price is too much to pay for the privilege of owning yourself".

View attachment 494261
You've just elevated this thread to a whole new level with Nietzsche.

As Nietzsche said "The individual always struggles to stop from being overwhelmed by the masses."
The pillars of Continental Philosophy often mused over the scale of Bears' inside 50s.

Back