Song Contest Part XI, Host: Loonerty, Theme: 2010s Hip-Hop, Votes Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more votes in . But lets not talk about them

I shall just sit here alone , not loved nor wanted. I'll just cry into your inboxes till you give me a vote

86844f5bf150a654995ff6ed1a240d55.gif

View attachment 494421
Boted. Too old school Gold FM for my liking. Votes to musicians and those who put an effort into thinking outside of the commercial radio box. The most familiar songs will fill the podium as is usually the case. Meh.

I graciously accept your votes.

View attachment 494421
Boted. Too old school Gold FM for my liking. Votes to musicians and those who put an effort into thinking outside of the commercial radio box. The most familiar songs will fill the podium as is usually the case. Meh.

I missed the early days of the SC so I'm grateful for Fossil FM round

P.S thanks for the vote(s)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does South Africa have to do with anything?

1pm South African time would be 9pm AEST which would be a bit late for a call for votes.

Spewin'

If it's any consolation, if I win *cough*fatchance*cough* you know the drill...

When I first read that I thought it said *cough*flatulence*cough.

15ce71f0-2b72-0132-4000-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

#HostUpdate Coming to the end of the Marathon and one couple does not look like losing from here.

Alternately one couple shall also be assured of being the wedding singer

Adam-Sandler-Wedding-Singer.jpg

6 other crazy couples are all aiming for a podium finish

One couple have spent all of the dance at the donut stand. They havent even gone near the Band . Other couples have spent all their time with the Band.

Do you actively dislike these songs, or are they just too mainstream for you?
I've heard them both like one thousand times in my lifetime. Didn't need to hear them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back