• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Why?

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking the same. They have the potential and are competitive, but their handballing and decision making is clearly bottom 4, the difference between them and the Dogs was noticeable. With polish they could be at least an 8-12 team.

If you removed Lewis Taylor from the last two games they'd be 2-6. Don't even need to replace him, just play with 21.
One kick travels a little further against Port and a different bounce of the ball or two against Gold Coast and that would make them 4-4.

Yep. Every Brisbane game I watch I think the same thing. I live in Brissy and go to a lot of their games, he’s criminal for making terrible football decisions.
He had 30m gained at halftime. He's a crab.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewy was good last year. Good last week after one or two mistakes. Made a terrible mistake today after a quiet performance. Issue with him is that he's forced to play all over the ground and his general football iq or grasp of the game plan isnt that bright. With that being said, there were at least ten similar situations, from every player, that have cost us these 7 out of 8 matches so far.

Commentators blowing chunks over McRae getting 40 touches against.... the Suns... and.... the Lions.

Bloody media always hyping Macrae, I wish they'd let someone else get some credit for once. FSF he didn't even get 50!!!

Back