Just another Essendon scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

****, I haven't seen this much salt since I went to the beach a couple months back.

He didn't keep sledging him about his father once he found out he was dead you ******* clot. He kept sledging him when Lamb told him to stop mentioning his father, but that is different to what you are claiming. Once told about Lamb's father being murdered, he stopped and apologised on the field. You are making yourself look like a right idiot.

end of the day, players probably should contain their sledging to barbs about their ability and leave crap about personal appearance and each other's families out of it. IMO neither Baguley or Lamb look that great coming out of this.

But yeah go on, throw another smarmy line my way about standing by Hird or whatever, if it makes you feel a bit better.
Wrong. Typical Tullamarine fan digging your head into the sand.

Essendon's Mark Baguley repeatedly sledged Jed Lamb about his father despite being warned by the Carlton player that his father had died.
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/baguley-sledge-directed-at-lamb-20180515-p4zff3.html

Quality melt though, keep it up :thumbsu:

upload_2018-5-16_11-46-11.jpeg

****, I haven't seen this much salt since I went to the beach a couple months back.

Scouting another home? NorthernLights can back me up on this, you're worse than caravan nomads in Nebraska

He didn't keep sledging him about his father once he found out he was dead.. He kept sledging him when Lamb told him to stop mentioning his father

Oh yeah, that makes it so much better :drunk:

IMO neither Baguley or Lamb look that great coming out of this.

The Essendon reality: The club that tried to skim the entire comp, and the player that slagged off a dead bloke then went on with it, is the victim :drunk:

You must be furious that Hird hasn't received a Nobel Peace Prize yet going on that :$

But yeah go on, throw another smarmy line my way about standing by Hird or whatever, if it makes you feel a bit better.

Your club is a ******* stain, it's been utterly hilarious watching you dive into the far deep end of the fail pool. All that arrogance you all had for so long is being delivered back in spades and you're crying out as the offended - * the right off

mate to be fair the only person melting is you......its like bags has put one through your sister or something? Did he not call her back?

jesus.......

Yeah, Mofra has posted two threads on your plight in the past week, and it's drawn out each and every red and black parasite out of the woodwork in one week after refusing to come back here - we haven't seen you since you signed up Stringer FFS :$

mate to be fair the only person melting is you......its like bags has put one through your sister or something? Did he not call her back?

jesus.......
All that has been established here is that most AFL fans are in every conceivable way morally and intellectually superior to the Essendon fanbase.

#StandByBaguely

Scouting another home? NorthernLights can back me up on this, you're worse than caravan nomads in Nebraska

Oh yeah, that makes it so much better :drunk:

The Essendon reality: The club that tried to skim the entire comp, and the player that slagged off a dead bloke then went on with it, is the victim :drunk:

You must be furious that Hird hasn't received a Nobel Peace Prize yet going on that :$

Your club is a ******* stain, it's been utterly hilarious watching you dive into the far deep end of the fail pool. All that arrogance you all had for so long is being delivered back in spades and you're crying out as the offended - **** the right off

Yeah, Mofra has posted two threads on your plight in the past week, and it's drawn out each and every red and black parasite out of the woodwork in one week after refusing to come back here - we haven't seen you since you signed up Stringer FFS :$

mate i have been making a total arse of my self here for weeks!

All that has been established here is that most AFL fans are in every conceivable way morally and intellectually superior to the Essendon fanbase.

#StandByBaguely

Essendon are by their very definition a candidate for the phrase "I'm just taking him out the back of the farm to look around. Why do I have my 22. gauge? Uh, just incase. Say goodbye to Ol' Yeller!"

#StandByBaguely

Mofra you cant even count to 10, what exactly are you trying to claim here? Intellectual/Moral high ground because 2 blokes sledged each other during an AFL match? Something that occurs every single game?

i think it was only last year one of your mobs supporters racially abused a Brisbane lions trainer during a game?

hahahaha

all of a sudden you are sponsored my mercedes benz vans and you forgot you are actually still footscray

hahaha

i think it was only last year one of your mobs supporters racially abused a Brisbane lions trainer during a game?

You should go to the famous Burning Man festival with a strawman like that

1 person out of maybe 20,000 against 1 out of 22 as an argument on ratios... You can't make this stuff up

Mofra you cant even count to 10, what exactly are you trying to claim here? Intellectual/Moral high ground because 2 blokes sledged each other during an AFL match? Something that occurs every single game?

Every game?

No. We have a situation where one scrubber targeted another bloke he has history with by going after his dead dad, continued to mention it after he was told his dad was dead, and now looks like a total goose because of the circumstances of how that poor man was killed. His excuse was a primary school kid attempt at "yeah well he started it and we have a history" which in itself makes his claim of ignorance look dubious at best.

And all I need to do is mention it, then sit back and watch the mental gymnastics of the Kool Aiders as they try everything they can to justify it because if there's anything the Tullamarine crew do well it's try and justify poor behavior. It's purely for my own amusement and it has worked like an absolute charm. I thank you for partaking.

#StandByBaguely

You should go to the famous Burning Man festival with a strawman like that

1 person out of maybe 20,000 against 1 out of 22 as an argument on ratios... You can't make this stuff up

whats this 1:22 business?

They were sledging each other. Lamb was sledging bags about this facial appearance. Lamb knew this would piss baguley off because baguley has told him previously not go there as he is self conscious about it.

bags overstepped a mark and sledged lamb back.

you really want to have a sook about 2 blokes cracking into each other?

Every game?

No. We have a situation where one scrubber targeted another bloke he has history with by going after his dead dad, continued to mention it after he was told his dad was dead, and now looks like a total goose because of the circumstances of how that poor man was killed. His excuse was a primary school kid attempt at "yeah well he started it and we have a history" which in itself makes his claim of ignorance look dubious at best.

And all I need to do is mention it, then sit back and watch the mental gymnastics of the Kool Aiders as they try everything they can to justify it because if there's anything the Tullamarine crew do well it's try and justify poor behavior. It's purely for my own amusement and it has worked like an absolute charm. I thank you for partaking.

#StandByBaguely

Lamb has had history sledging bags about this physical appearance also. Baguley has previously told lamb not to go there but he did?

get off lambs dick.

They are both as shitful as each other.

I still remember a host of Bombres flogs like gillon sooking about Sydney having to play the GF against us in Melbourne, but back in 2001 when they played Brisbane the media at the time was filled with *******s demanding the game be held in the spiritual home of football :drunk:

The "club" has become so much of a joke that their history has ended up on a David ******* Hughes B-Side tape

By the way - good to know that your two closest neighbours in Norf and us get you out of the closet. We're all ******* laughing

whats this 1:22 business?

They were sledging each other. Lamb was sledging bags about this facial appearance. Lamb knew this would piss baguley off because baguley has told him previously not go there as he is self conscious about it.

bags overstepped a mark and sledged lamb back.

you really want to have a sook about 2 blokes cracking into each other?

Sure you weren't a Collingwood supporter in 1993? Pretty sure that was his line of defence against Winmar :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure you weren't a Collingwood supporter in 1993? Pretty sure that was his line of defence against Winmar :$

paying someone out about their physical appearance when you know damn well they are self conscious about it over steps the mark....Jed lamb has done this plenty of times previously and has been told not to go there. he did and got nuked for it.

Do i agree with what baguley did? No, but i'm not getting bullied about something i am self conscious about and cannot change, especially by a repeat offender.

judging by this footscray spit roast that's going on between you and mofra this just seems to be an Essendon kicking thing rather than actually a baguley thing. This is the bay though so i guess that there that also. Still massively salty over stringer probably.

hes ****ed anyway

paying someone out about their physical appearance when you know damn well they are self conscious about it over steps the mark....Jed lamb has done this plenty of times previously and has been told not to go there. he did and got nuked for it.

Do i agree with what baguley did? No, but i'm not getting bullied about something i am self conscious about and cannot change, especially by a repeat offender.

judging by this footscray spit roast that's going on between you and mofra this just seems to be an Essendon kicking thing rather than actually a baguley thing. This is the bay though so i guess that there that also. Still massively salty over stringer probably.

hes ****** anyway
upload_2018-5-16_12-23-30.jpeg
Sledging someone's dead parent is the same as sledging over a birthmark. Ok then

I haven’t seen David Schwarz this fired up since he lost out big time at the TAB.
Going to have to narrow that occasion down somewhat... although I'm pretty sure Jakey boy could provide an expert opinion on losing at the TAB

Every game?

#StandByBaguely

#putoutyourbirthmarks

hes ****** anyway

Of course it's Essendon kicking - your club is ****ed, your players are full of mercs, and you had Goddard basically slagging off on everyone else around him before defending himself like he's the greatest thing to have ever happened to the country

Getting bullied about physical appearance is not a prerequisite for taming on someone's dead relative. I'm 6'2" and basically move around like some demented Inspector Gadget with rickets - I don't go poking fun at deceased family members

Instead of focusing on our comments, you should be looking at your club - actually you should be getting ******* angry about your club.

For as much as I love to hate you, I love to hate you, and right now you're just a shallow impersonation of the entity that used to give us our best games because of the rivalry

Now it's all about how you've been played by ASADA, WADA, AFL, the lass up the road

Grow some ******* balls Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back